Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 19 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 19 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 12:09

And she did so, very enthusiastically, hugging him closer to herself.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 19 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 12:11

He readily let himself be drawn in, a small sound from his throat showing how much he enjoyed her body moulding to his.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 12:20

"... I love you." she whispered, then bit his bottom lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 12:21

"Ah-" a moan at the slight pain, and he stammered, "I love you too.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 12:26

"I... Kinda wanna get back home. Now."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 12:27

"Oh." Yeah, he was getting what she meant. "Uhm. Yeah. Maybe.. you can show me what you meant about tonight. A little early."
Well, they'd done something besides sex for nearly an hour and a half. That - that was enough, right?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 12:29

"Huh? Uhm..." she blushed. "I can't remember what I said..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 12:30

"You said.. uhm. This morning, in the bath. You said you wanted to. Show me some. Uhm, stuff. Tonight."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 12:33

"Oh. Uhm. That stuff.... Yeah." a weak grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 12:34

"Was it.. good stuff?" He liked her in the mood. He wanted to keep her in that mood. Noon was a great time to go back to bed and have lots and lots of sex.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 23:40

"Depends on how much you liked the other stuff..." she whispered rather suggestively.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 0:45

"Uhm... which.. part.. of it?" Didn't they just have this conversation. "'Shina, it's not that I.. don't .. like it, but.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 3:36

"Ah... Yeah, okay, I forgot already... Sorry." she muttered, cheeks burning, rubbing her arm slightly. "Well. Uh. You could, uhm. Eh, I guess, look in the box and get inspired?" a slightly shy chuckle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 4:41

"How about.. just - you and me? And not that box at all?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 4:51

"... Sure." a small smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 5:42

"...uhm. Unless you really think that.. that it's boring if... if there isn't, uhm. Things. Involved," he felt the blush spread over his face.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 5:48

She shook her head. "Nothing's boring with you, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 5:50

"Yeah but.. I.. I guess you really want those things so - so I just feel kinda useless for not. Wanting them."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:00

She almost slapped him for being so stupid, but instead she shook her head. "Don't. Stop that. You're perfect as you are."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 6:03

"I can't be or you wouldn't wanna try those things," he insisted stubbornly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:11

An outright growl and a kiss. "Stop that." she repeated.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 6:16

"No, I won't," he shook his head stubbornly. "I want to, at some point, probably - but.. not just now, and if that's not OK you gotta tell me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:21

"It is! Of course it is, 'Nato! I... I don't want you to do anything you don't want to."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 6:26

"Mmh. I.. just don't wanna be boring. Well, more boring than I am."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:29

"You're not boring."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 19 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum