Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] Empty Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 11:16

Once they were there, he opened the door and held it for her. "Uhm, come on in," he muttered.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 11:20

And she did, still twirling that lock of hair around her finger as she stood, undecided, in the middle of the room.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 11:26

He closed the door behind them and stood and looked at her. "Uhm. You can. Sit down. If you want. Or something. Just - what you feel like."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 11:34

Biting her lip, she nodded, then chose to sit down at the edge of his bed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 11:39

She'd sat down. That was something. She hadn't just walked away. He was pointedly reminded of certain activities with her that had gone on in that bed, and blushed a little. Then he was reminded of certain other activities definitely not involving her, and blushed more.
He sat down on his desk chair and stared at the floor.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 11:46

"Uhm... So... I guess we've both been... Rather poor at handling this..." biting her lip, still.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 11:50

"Guess so." She'd probably noticed him not being at training at all. "I.. dunno. I mean, didn't know, how to handle. Stuff. Otherwise."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 11:54

"... Me neither." she muttered. "Which... Which kinda proves that we are too young for, ya know, when we can't handle this, either, doesn't it?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 11:55

Slowly - very slowly - Minato nodded.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 12:00

"D'ya... D'ya think ya can... Forgive me?" she dared a small glance up at him,
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 12:04

He looked up at her sharply, then down again. "You haven't done anything wrong. We just don't agree on what's right."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 12:09

"No, I... I didn't really take your feelings into consideration. I... Didn't really listen to anything you said. And... And I'm sorry. I should've. You were - are - the most important thing in my life. Which is why I shouldn't ever have treated you as badly as I did."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 12:13

"You - well.. you, Kushina, don't say that," he shook his head. "You tried, I mean, you tried to go along with it. Even - even if you didn't want to. For - for my sake."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 12:16

"... Then that was the first thing I ever did right." she sighed. "I just... I guess it's because I realized... That I.... I do want a child. Not now, but... Later on. I... I'd love to. And, and before I met you, I never, ever wanted one. It was just.... Too soon, now."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 12:19

"You never did anything wrong," he said, quietly. Then, after a pause, "If you'd gotten it. And hated it, that - that'd have been wrong."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 12:23

A small nod. "I know..." then she sighed. "I just... I want you back, 'Nato. I... It's been hell without you." she bit her lip again. "I dunno what to do with myself. I... I've just been training and training and training. Everything else reminds me of you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 12:26

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," he said, and looked at her, his face almost feverish. "I.. I dunno.. I don't think I can live without you. And - and that. Just scares me, y'know?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 12:28

Looking down at her still-red knuckles from her last bout of training, she had to admit. "... I don't think I can, either. Not... Not now when I've tried with you. Nothing... Nothing's the same without you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 12:30

"So - so I don't.. don't need to have a child with you to - to keep you with me?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 12:32

".... Why on earth would you think that?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 12:39

"I dunno." He scuffed up the carpet with his foot. "I just.. I realised that was part of it. That and - and wanting to have a family. Like - like I used to have. Because, I. Still don't think I'm good enough. For you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 12:47

"Minato..." she sighed. "You're better than anything I deserve, that's what you are. Stop thinking so little of yourself." finally, she moved over by his side and swept him into a tight hug. "I... I'm amazed you still love me, even after all this. And... And grateful, too."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 3:56

He hesitated, but finally hugged her back, carefully, almost as if he was afraid she would break. "I-- I don't think I could - could stop loving you. I told you that.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 8:14

"Then don't. 'Cuz I can't stop loving you either, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 8:18

"I.. I'm sorry. I did it again, didn't I? Walked away.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum