Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

2 deltagere

Side 9 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 9 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 9:04

"Heh... I gotta practice that more, then.." he kissed the tip of her nose, then her chin and jawline.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 9 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 9:05

"Mm... Ah... 'S not the only thing I'd very much like you to... Practice..." a small groan rose from her throat when he got to one of the sensitive spots he knew very well.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 9:07

"Oh..." he blushed a little. "Iah. What do you... what would you like me to do?" Okay, maybe he did want to ... well, whatever she wanted.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 9:08

"What... Whatever you'd like to. Just... Please, continue... I've... Missed you so, so much..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 9:12

"I..." and he wanted so badly to keep kissing her, all over, but he drew a deep breath and stopped. "I don't have... y'know. Condoms. I'm not... I won't let that happen to you again."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 9:15

"... Oh..." her face fell for just a second, then she smiled again. "There's other ways."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 9:19

"Yeah... I know. I'm gonna - it's not that I don't want it. I'm gonna get them, but... well, I didn't think I was gonna need them," he explained hurriedly, blushing a little.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 9:22

"... Yeah, I see why." blushing, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 9:28

"But.. you're right.. there's other ways.." Would he be reminded of Genma.. meanwhile? He didn't think so, but the thought still made her frown as he looked at her thoughtfully.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 9:29

"... What is it?" she asked, after noticing the frown.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 9:31

"Ah... just stupid. I was.. uhm." He paused and swallowed, steeling himself as he reminded himself that he wanted to be open with her, now. "It still feels wrong to have. Y'know. Done it with someone else."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 9:33

She sighed. "I know..." she muttered. "But... Done's done. But we can promise each other a fresh start without any of that, right?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 9:38

Minato looked down at her and sighed. "Well. I want to, but.. I don't think I can. I mean, I won't sleep with him again!" he hastened to reassure her. "Not ever! But - I can't just forget it or pretend it never happened... much as I'd like to. Like - like your exes. Y'know?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 9:43

She sighed, nodded. "Well... I'm only really asking promises for the future." a weak smile, again, and she kissed him ever so softly, tenderly, very much unlike her usual, fierce kisses.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 9:44

"I can promise you..." he told her gently "- that as long as I've got you, I'll never need anyone else." And then he kissed her back in the same fashion, tangling his fingers in her hair and pressing her close to his chest.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 9:47

With her this close, he'd feel how her breath got slightly unsteady as she fought back just a few tears. "... Thanks, 'Nato." she whispered against his soft lips.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 9:50

"Nah... thank you for even looking my way. You're... you're the best girl in the world," he muttered, and then hid his face against her neck as he kissed the soft skin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 9:53

"Nah, 'M... 'M not. Not really. But you're the kindest, sweetest guy ever. And the little flaws only make you human and perfect in my eyes."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 9:57

"Then you're perfect for me," he nipped at her throat with his lips, tasted her skin and felt her warmth. "And I still wanna marry you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 10:04

Her blush grew more pronounced, a small smile grazing her lips. "Sounds... Nice." C'mon. He'd seen her doodles way back when.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 10:10

"And I'll keep asking until you say yes." Yeah, it was a little unfair, but his tongue sought out one of the special spots almost automatically. "So you might as well say yes right away."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 10:35

"Ah...!" a sharp gasp, and she leant her head back. "I... I thought my sketchbook already... Gave you an... Idea."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 10:36

"What.. oh." He grinned. "Ah.. but I want to hear you say it." Already, he was becoming drunk on the power he had over her, and nipped sharply at her skin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Jun - 10:48

"Y-yeah..." she breathed, eyes nearly fluttering close before she shook her head, looking him in the eyes. "I... I'd very much like to marry you one day, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Jun - 11:15

Abruptly he stopped what he was doing, drew back and looked at her sharply. "Oh... uhm... really?" He swallowed nervously.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 9 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum