Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 8:23

"Stop... Stop saying that. You... You've had your reasons. Reasons that're... That're easy to understand. Just... Stop it, 'Nato. You're fine the way you are."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 8:25

He held her a little harder, breathed in her scent while his heart beat wildly in his chest. "Maybe but - but I still promised not to. That's.. that's not going to happen again."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 8:53

"That's... Nice to hear." perhaps the weakest sniffle as emotions overwhelmed her and she hid her head in his shoulder.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 8:54

"Please.. don't.. don't cry.. it's wrong when you cry.." He pulled her down to sit in his lap, rather awkward on the moving chair. "You shouldn't cry.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 8:55

"Can't help it... Sorry." another small sniffle. "Just... Just happy you're not pushing me away anymore. That's... That's all. I.. I kinda thought you'd never want to see me again."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 8:58

"I... I kinda didn't," he admitted. "Because I thought it would be worse... worse than seeing you." He had to stop and swallow, wipe at his own eyes. "Well.. that was wrong. I just don't - can't handle things without you, ya know?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 9:06

"I... I know, 'Nato. 'Cuz... 'Cuz I feel the same." and then she drew back her head, looked him in the eyes, let her fingers slide through his wild hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 9:09

He tried to grin up at her, but it became a weird sob instead. "I'm not.. It's not.. Damn. I dunno.. I just.. Just feel like we gotta make this work. Somehow. Ya know?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 9:11

She nodded. "And... And I'm willing to put an effort into it now. I.. I really didn't before. Didn't appreciate you as much as I should've."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 9:14

"Ah. Well. I.. I was. I didn't notice. I was just - really happy you'd even look at me that way," he said in a low voice.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 9:16

"... You deserve so much more than what I gave you before, 'Nato..." slowly, her hand slid to his front, resting at the middle of his chest. "I want to... Want to make it up to you. Be the girlfriend you deserve. Not the bitch I was."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 9:19

"But.. but you're not, you're really not," he shook his head slowly. "You weren't. You - you tried to protect me, with, with the ch-child and all."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 9:21

"I'm not just talking about everything with the child, Minato. I didn't treat you right before that, either."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 9:23

"What.. you.. You didn't do anything wrong, you just.. There's nothing wrong with you," he insisted stubbornly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 9:26

"Oh come on. Everybody else saw it. You... You did everything. I... I did nothing. I kinda just... Used you. I never should've."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 9:29

"Used me? What.. I don't get it. How? You.. well, the - you know, things went a bit fast in the beginning, but - but that was okay, really. I wanted that.."Minato looked up at her in puzzlement.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 9:48

"Not just that, Minato. Iah. I kinda used you for the homework, too. 'S my fault your grades fell so drastically..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 9:49

"What - you - aw, come on. I - I was happy to help you. I - you were more important than..." he shut up and looked to the side. Maybe.. she was kind of right.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 10:05

"Well.. E-either way... 'Nato... Will ya... D'ya accept my apology, 'ttebane?" biting her lip as she gently grabbed one of his hands.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 10:13

He squeezed her hand gently, nodding. Not trusting his voice at the moment.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 10:16

"... Thank Kami..." she muttered under her breath, and then she was kissing him again, like nothing else mattered in the world, tears on the verge of falling.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 10:29

It didn't feel right. Not completely, and maybe not yet, because so much had gone wrong. But it felt so much better than anything had these past months, and he kissed her back greedily, like she was the very breath of his life. And maybe she was.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 11:09

When they finally broke apart again, she was panting and sniffling ever so slightly. "... Love you. I-I never stopped... Couldn't... Can't... Without you..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 11:26

"Do - do you wanna.. Get married?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 11:36

... That was a bit sudden.

"Huh?" she said, halfway in surprise, halfway because she wasn't sure she'd heard him right.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum