Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] Empty Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 13:25

"I... Can try," she groaned, and did so, though his tongue left her knees shaking, now.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 13:29

"Mmmhh.." he hummed against her clit, and then quickly hoisted her legs over his shoulders, holding her up with his face still buried in her pussy.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 13:37

"Oh god.. 'Nato..." she gasped, her thighs quivering, a little liquid dribbling out of her... There wasn't far to go.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 13:38

And he secured his arms firmly around her waist and sped up his tongue.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 13:44

Before long. "... Close," she managed, just before she was there, crying out her pleasure.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 5:39

Minato held her firmly through her orgasm, carefully licking up all the juices.. once it was over, he set her down gently, holding her to make sure she didn't lose her balance.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 6:39

And she was just... panting heavily, leaning against him, eyes closed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 6:59

He held her with a self-satisfactory grin, rubbing her back.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 7:06

"That was... Really good... 'ttebane..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 7:09

"Told ya it'd work out," said Minato smugly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 7:36

"Uhuh... Want me to... Return the favor?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 7:43

"Yeah... if you wanna..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 7:44

Her answer was a smile before she got down on her knees, and promptly sucked in the proud erection.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 7:45

A grunt from him was her reward, and his fingers curled automatically in her hair.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 7:48

A small smile, and she closed her eyes, then, hollowing out her cheeks as she sucked, one hand trailing behind to gently play with his balls.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 7:55

He was moaning even sooner than usual.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 8:04

A small, amused sound - then she began bobbing her head gently up and down, tongue circling the head.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 9:18

Pretty soon, he was gasping and moving his hips against her sucks. "Ah.. can't.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 9:19

She pulled back until only the head was in her mouth, then, and her free hand stroked the shaft fast and hard.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 9:23

"Ah.. K'shina.. fuck.." and then he groaned and shot his load in her mouth, his back bracing against the wall as his legs quivered with the force of his release.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 9:25

And, she swallowed every last drop of it, pulling back and licking her lips clean, before she smiled up at him, gently rubbing his thigh. "Good enough?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 9:38

"U..uhuh," he nodded, leaning back and panting, letting the still-running water stream over his face.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 9:38

A small chuckle, a kiss to his spent cock, then she stood back up and rubbed out the rest of the shampoo he'd gotten in her hair before they got distracted.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 9:43

"Needs... third... time," groaned Minato lazily.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 9:45

"Mm," she smiled and began soaping it up with the last one.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum