Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 23 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 12:42

"Uhm... Well, I just guess... Iah... Nobody in taekwondo, of the other few girls, have, y'know. Wide hips. Or ass. They're, well, more slender... I just... Though It was supposed to be like that, I guess..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 12:43

"That's because they're too skinny," Minato decided, with a disapproving look. "You're strong. So you're built.." he waved his hands trying to find the right word "powerfully."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 12:46

The blush grew a bit more prominent, and she couldn't help but grin. "That's what André said, too."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 12:47

Minato's face visibly fell. "Uhm.. is that.. another ex-boyfriend?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 12:49

She laughed, now. "No, silly! That's my brother."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 12:55

...phew.
"Well, he's right, at any rate. You're.. well.. uhm, you.." he blushed a little. "You can tell how hard it is for me to keep away from you. Uhm. You're. Gorgeous."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 12:57

... There, he took her completely by surprise.She just... Stared.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 13:09

"Uhm... Kushina? Did I.. was that wrong?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 13:13

The blush traveled nearly all the way down to her chest, as she looked down. "Uhm, Iah.. Just... No-one's said that before..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 13:14

Oh...
"Well... I better tell you a lot more, then? You're the.. uhm. Hottest. Girl. I ever saw."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 13:15

"Eeh..." a shy smile, still blushing like mad. "But you're th pretty one... Uhm... Handsome, I guess you say with guys."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 13:18

"Unless you wanna tell me that I look like a girl - which I do - it's handsome, yeah," he teased. "But really. No. You're.. uhm." He waved his hands again trying to find the right words, unconsciously outlining her full figure. "Voluptuous. Gorgeous. Really."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 13:23

"... Volu-wha?" that look of pure incomprehension took over her face.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 13:26

"Er.. y'know? Full.. like, curvy?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 13:31

"Oh." a small grin. "Well... Glad you think so." still blushing as she put on fresh underwear.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 13:37

"You're perfect, anyway. Don't change. If you get skinny I'll start force feeding you. Not that I need to, your mum will," he was rambling a little, pleased that he seemed to have said something OK to her. Girls always fussed over their bodies, he knew. Dangerous territory.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 13:43

A small grin, a kiss, and she went into the bedroom again, to put on some clothes. "Yep, she will."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 13:45

He trailed after, drying his hair and checking out her ass before she put clothes back on. "If you were skinny, you couldn't kick as hard," he remarked.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 13:46

"Mm. Like when I finally got your ribs," she smiled fondly at the memory of that training session. His side had been bruised for two weeks or so.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 13:47

"You sound a little too happy at that," he groused, massaging his ribs at the memory. "As if one operation wasn't enough... you just want to maim me.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 13:55

"I was just proving to you that I'm fast enough. I can do it again." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 13:58

"I'm faster now," he raised an eyebrow. "Dattebane."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 14:03

"so'm I," she told him, nudging his side. "and get a move on. You gotta get downstairs and meet him!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 14:05

"I thought you liked me just lounging around being naked," he teased, though he was blushing.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 20:58

She chuckled. "It can wait 'till evening." a promising wink his way, then she - as quickly as possible - ran a brush through her hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 23 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum