Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 23 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 23 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 14 Mar - 10:34

"You're... Really... excited, huh?"
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 23 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 1:05

"You're one to talk... your pants are soaked.."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 2:59

She blushed, then pulled him in to kiss him. "Of course, since you're here."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 23 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum