Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 21 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 21 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:52

And soon enough, she pulled up into the garage.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 21 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:54

He wasn't far behind, coming to an impressive skidding halt as he hit the brakes. "Hey, I'm getting the hang of this thing..."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:56

She grinned. "Just wait, by the end of the summer you might be able to catch up to me!" she winked.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:58

"Probably not," he grinned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 12:01

"Pessimist." she teased, got off the bike, and walked inside.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 12:03

"Realist," he said to her ass. Aw yeah.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 12:06

"You're better than you think, darling," she grinned, walking upstairs.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 12:08

"I just started driving..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 12:12

"And you're great for a newbie."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 12:15

A grin and a blush. "Same as with sex, eh?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 12:18

.... Hello again, blush.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 12:19

He hadn't counted on that and gave a surprised snort of laughter.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 5:01

"Don't laugh!!!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 7:30

"I.. thought you were the experienced one," he laughed again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 7:42

"... 'S different when it's you..." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 7:45

"I.. figured I gotta learn how to talk about it sometime..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 7:59

"... Guess you gotta," she agreed, but the chuckle was slightly shy.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:03

He quickly scanned the perimeter for any parentals or big brothers before he stepped right up to her and kissed her neck. "I.. guess you've got more experience doing it than talking about it?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 8:06

She blushed and shivered. ".... Y-yeah.." she almost moaned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:13

And.. unless he was very much mistaken, talking about things.. kinda turned her on a little. After another quick, paranoid look around, he whispered in her ear "want to talk about it more?" as he stepped right in close and slid a hand up her stomach.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 8:14

This time, it was a small moan.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:30

"Do you. Uhm, Like it when I. Talk. About.. about h-how much I - I- want to fuck you?" His voice shook, but the words came out clear, though very quiet, whispered in her ear.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 5:21

She whimpered, and a small shiver ran down her spine. "U... Uhuh..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 6:15

"H-h-how much I.. missed.. being .. being inside you.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 6:18

"Then... Then you better get back inside, huh?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 21 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum