Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 22 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 22 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 6:22

"You.. wanna do it.. out.. here?!" for some reason, that only made this whole thing hotter...
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 22 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 6:27

"If... You were willing to... And no-one was in the house..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 6:30

Minato groaned and rocked his hips against her. "I need to get this damn thing off," he moaned in pain as his erection strained against the confines of the crotch protector he was still wearing.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 6:34

"Then... Then let's get going," she groaned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 6:40

"MMmmh..." another quick look around, then he cupped her pussy through her pants.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 6:42

... Aand hed feel the wetness was actually starting to seep through, already.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 6:44

"Fuuuuck.."he moaned in her ear. "I.. want you so bad.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 6:47

"You... You too..." she groaned, almost ready to fuck then and there.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 6:51

"Is.. is your house.. very.. very... does it have very thin walls?"
A finger on her clit, then another, just the way he knew she liked it...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 6:53

A loud moan. "Nu-uh..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 7:25

"Where're.. your parents?" he breathed hard in her ear, hips rocking against her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 7:28

"W-with André, visiting his... his fiancee..." she moaned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 7:44

"So.. not home..." this time, the fingers slid down into her pants, along her wet slit.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 7:46

A long, loud, deep moan. "N-noooo..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 7:48

"I wanna just take you here and now," he choked out in a deep, raw voice.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 7:52

"D-do it..." she groaned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 7:57

"C-condoms..." his fingers slipped down, just the tips escaping into her while the palm of his hand massaged her clit.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 8:03

"D-don't have... Any... Here..." a low cry when she finally, finally felt it, and she ground down against his fingers and hand.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 8:07

"Don't.. wanna move..." he hurried the pace, wet sloppy sounds ringing around them on the stairwell.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 8:11

A loud, sharp gasp, and she arched her back against him, eyes fluttering close.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 8:15

He spun her round and dragged his hand out of her pants, licking his fingers in clear view.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 8:17

Hello, instant blush.

- and then hands fumbling to open his pants.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 8:22

"Ahhh... fuck.." he breathed, and thrust his hips against her hand. 
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 8:25

Soon, she managed, and pulled off the groin cup and his boxers, too, taking a firm hold of the erection.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 10:53

"Damn.. K'shina.." he whimpered, giving a few shallow thrusts into her hand. He was rock hard and dripping already.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 22 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum