Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 13 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 13 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 13:05

"I know! Isn't it awesome?" she grinned and kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 13 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 13:09

"It was... it looked.. a bit.. uhm... risky."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 13:11

"Well, duh, it is. But I'm used to it." she grinned. "Don't worry. I've done riskier things."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 13:12

"All right." His face clearly communicated: 'You very probably have, and I very probably do not wish ever to learn of them.'
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 13:14

"Like, one time I was really, really pissed at Grimmjow. So I charged at him. Earned me two broken ribs and a sprained wrist." she sighed. "Now I know it's just plain stupid to charge at him. Not just risky."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 11:17

Seconds later, she had a boyfriend in the saddle, hugging her very tight. "Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again," he said, his voice sounding both strangled and uncharacteristically angry.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 11:26

".. O-okay..." she muttered, pretty much stunned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 11:26

"I won't let anyone hurt you. Ever. You have to promise that. Promise I can keep you safe."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 11:35

"Uhm. I will get hurt, though, 'Nato. Tournaments, you know."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 11:37

A pained groan in her ear.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 11:39

She sighed. "But other than that... I'll try to control my temper. Not get into as many fights. If... If that's what you want."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 11:41

"I just.. can't.. I want to kill him for.. for.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 11:44

She sighed. "Relax, 'Nato. It was my own fault. He reacted on instinct."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 11:47

"I don't care!!" growled Minato. "He can't hurt you. He just can't." He clutched her even harder, fingers digging into her arms.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 11:50

A small noise. "'Nato, you're kinda... Almost choking me here." it wasn't that far from the truth. With him hugging her this close, her breasts squashed between them, and her chest in general... Well. She did breathe just a little strained.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 11:56

He loosened his grip just a little, but he still wasn't letting her go. "Just.. Please. Don't.. don't get hurt."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 11:59

"I... can't promise yo that, 'Nato. You know I can't." she sighed and kissed his cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 12:00

Another pained groan emitted from him as he closed his eyes and buried his face in her neck.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 12:03

"But, I can promise I'll do my best. Okay?" she gently lifted his head to kiss him once more.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 12:06

"You.. can start.. by not.. being around Grimmjow.. at all..." Or he might have to kill him. As a safety measure.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 12:10

"Uhm... Sure, as much as I can.. We do train in the school's dojo intensively, both of us, so I can't keep away all the time..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 12:11

"Okay. Then don't talk to him. And stay at the other side of the room. With me in between."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 12:14

She sighed. "... Sure." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 12:15

"And remember the mouthguard. You should really wear a chest guard too."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 12:18

"Yeah yeah, I know. I do at the tournaments." she sighed. "Sorry. I guess Kakashi might have rubbed off a bit on me. Since he goes MMA he doesn't use anything but the tooth guard. And the cup, of course. So I'm not using anything, really, when sparring with him, either. I guess it kinda sticks."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 13 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum