Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 4 af 23 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 4 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 23:38

"Way to make me feel unattractive," he mock-pouted and started rummaging around for clothing. He didn't bother to brush his hair, since it stuck out the same way whatever he did.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 4 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 23:59

A small chuckle. "You're anything but, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 0:11

"Yeah... I kinda figured you think so. Heh," he laughed shyly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 0:12

"I... Guess you've felt it quite some times, now." a small, slightly shy giggle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 0:13

"Well... kinda. Still don't understand it, though..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 0:15

"... Why? You're... Really, really handsome, y'know." she muttered, and blushed. "And then there's your smile. It's just.... Yeah."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 0:19

"Uhm.. I'm not. You're just biased," he grinned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 0:21

She shook her head. "... I thought so from the first moment I saw you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 0:22

"Guess you were in - biased at first sight, then," because "in love at first sight" was really too corny. Even if that was how he'd felt about her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 0:30

"You can't be." she smiled. "You have to know the person to be biased," she pointed out. "And I didn't know you back then." she grinned. "Just accept it. You. Are. Handsome." a kiss to each of his cheeks, and then a proper one, nibbling his lower lip slightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 0:31

A small noise, and he closed his eyes when she kissed him. "Uhm.. I'll accept you think I'm handsome."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 0:36

A small chuckle. "Close enough. Now, let's get down there. The brunch's almost ready." she could smell the pancakes being cooked, now - and the bacon. And those two were usually the last things her mother prepared.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 0:37

"Right..." he pulled on his t-shirt and, futilely, ran a hand through his hair. "It'll be cool meeting your brother. Is he just like you?" He was imagining a male Kushina. Red hair and loudness.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 0:40

"Hmm...Not... Exactly. I think I got all the temper the genes had to offer. He didn't." she grinned, and opened the door - which meant they'd be able to hear, now, her brother and father talking in the living room downstairs. It was quite easy to hear that her brother was those couple of years older, deeper voice and all.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 0:52

"That's a relief," he grinned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 0:56

"Mm." she agreed, grinning a little. "We'd never get along if he had." she smiled and walked down the stairs, and into the living room. She barely got there, before André turned, looking at her with a huge grin. "Hey sis! Been a long time," he went over and swept her up in a big hug. "Missed you. And you've trained some more, I believe..." an approving feel-up of her arms. "Got a new belt since last time?" "Yep!" she beamed at him. André himself was still in army clothes, not bothering to change until after he'd eaten. He'd taken his beret off and laid it on the table, though, so the dark brown, short hair could be seen.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 1:03

Minato just hung around in the background and tried to look solid, dependable and devoted. And not like someone who'd get Kushina pregnant at all.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 1:06

"So. Next up is the black belt, eh?" he smiled andnudged her side. She chuckled. "Mm. Oh, André... This is my boyfriend," she gestured to Minato. "Ah, Minato, was it? She did talk about you the few times I've been in touch. It's not that easy when you're behind enemy lines." a friendly smile, and André reached out a hand for Minato to shake.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 1:08

Woah. This guy was serious...
"Yeah, Minato Namikaze," he introduced himself with his most approachable smile. "Nice to meet you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 1:10

A smile and a nod. "André, but she probably told you already. At least today. I know she tends to forget... Many things." a short look at Kushina. (Yep, she'd told him about THAT. She knew she could trust him not to tell their parents.)
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 1:12

Minato caught on pretty instantly, and he immediately went white as a sheet. "Uhm.. uh.. yeah. Yeah.. She she does. I mean, she did. Yeah."
Oh Gods.. this is how I die.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 1:15

... And he started laughing when he saw the color change. "Don't look like that." a friendly pat to the shoulder. "It can happen to everyone."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 1:16

"Uh... okay.. thanks.." stammered Minato, who wasn't sure if he should feel relief or keep nearly pissing himself.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 1:18

Another smile. "So. You're sixteen, like sis, right?" he asked, while he took off the army shirt, revealing the green tanktop beneath. It was pretty hot inside, after all.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 4:33

This felt like an exam. "Yes - yeah. My birthday's in January."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 23 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum