Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 11 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 11 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 12:43

"I do," she calmly answered. "You're forgetting I come from the US. I got one just before we moved,"
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 11 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 12:44

"Ah, right. Lucky bastard," teased Minato, obviously proud of her. "Was it hard to get?" He poked his head in the garage and checked out the bikes.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 12:46

"Well... A little. Took two tries. Kakashi helped me with the theory in round two." she shrugged, and took off the coverings protecting the bikes from dust.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 12:47

"Helped you not get road rage?" came a teasing remark from the boyfriend, before he went to drool over leather and chrome and gears and awesome.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 12:49

"Possibly." she grinned. "That one's mine," she pointed to the one closest to him, "So as I said I'll take bro's with the crooked steer. She went over and fetched two helmets - motor-cross ones was what they had lying around, and tossed one to Minato. With this, she did remember to protect herself.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 12:52

":..wow, I kinda thought you'd have punched me for that," he mumbled to himself, caressing the leather in a testosterone-induced stupor. (He still caught the helmet, though.) "A-are you sure I can ride... this?" (He spoke of the motorcycle uncannily like he had their unborn child.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 12:54

"Sure you can." she grinned, and put on her helmet, then pressed the button to open the carport, before she unlocked the quad, and calmly rolled it out of the garage.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 12:55

"Daaaaaaamn..." he breathed, and ran a hand over the bike's tank. "Uhm.. key's in.. okay, in the lock. Right..." he figured out how to move it to "unlock" and rolled it after her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 12:57

She smiled, and seated herself on Andre´s quad, then turned the key to ignition, and started it up, holding the brake while giving it a few tests with the gas handle. It sounded perfect..
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 12:58

He noticed the roar. "Daaaamnn.." he said again... Then quickly got in the saddle and turned the key to his bike.
Ooooh, that was sweet music.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 13:00

"Try giving it a go," she suggested, grinning. She could always catch up with him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 13:03

"Uhm. This is.. Right one's the throttle. So.. do I need to change gears or what...?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 13:06

She nodded. "There's four gears, as you can see. First gear is to be used between 0 and 30, second between 20 and 50, third between 40 and 70, and the last one's for 60 to 90 km/h." She'd already set hers to first gear, of course. "It takes about 20 to 25 seconds to reach top speed if you drive straight." she grinned. "These boys pack a punch."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 13:12

"....o...okay.. do I.. just pull this.." he pointed to what he thought was the gear."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 13:13

She chuckled. "No, you turn this," and she pointed to the gear. "I've used it so much the numbers are rubbed off, but it's in first gear right now, as it should be."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 13:18

"Ok. Great. So I just turn this..." he turned the throttle, and the bike made a leap forward and then sputtered. "Woah!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 13:19

She chuckled. "Not so much. Look," she smiled and just turned the handle slightly, and drove to the end of the driveway like that, where she stopped and waited for him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 13:24

"Ah.. right.." two more false starts, then he did it right and drove up to her with the most shit-eating grin ever.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 13:26

"It's fun, right?" she grinned. "Follow me." and then she drove off to the right, down the road, out of town. (they were in the outskirts already, after all)
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 13:29

"I'm trying.." and that went for their general relationship as well, he supposed as he carefully revved up the engine, then got it into second gear trying to learn the steering.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 13:32

She calmly waited for him, matching her speed with his. "This way," she cocked her head to the side once out of town, and began driving up a pathway with gravel, that went between two fields.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 13:38

Minato was rather... careful in his driving, but steady enough. He didn't go over 40 though.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 13:40

Whereas she often went 60, or 70, and therefore often stopped to wait for him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 13:45

"Isn't there a speed limit here?" he dared ask.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 13:45

"Out here?" she grinned. "It's private property, so no."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 11 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum