Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 4 af 40 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 4 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 4:14

"... I kinda wanna stay there with you, too." she muttered, blushing like mad.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 4 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 4:16

What was up with all that blushing, now? "Ah.. why're ya.. I was just making fun, why're ya blushing?" Had he done something wrong?
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 4:20

"Just... Just nice knowing ya care that much for me, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 4:22

"Ahh.." well, now he was kinda blushing too. He steeled himself and continued: "Wellah. 'S the truth, anyway. I'd probably just drop out if you did. Wouldn't be worth anything without you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 4:23

"..... Heh... Well... 's nice. Weird but nice."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 4:29

"How is it weird? I.. I love you. You know that," he told her floor.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 4:31

"Just... Weird loving another this much, 'yknow?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 4:33

"Oh. Yeah. Yeah, I do. Scary, eh?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 4:34

A small nod, reaching over to squeeze his hand. "But nice." she repeated.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 4:35

He squeezed back and twined his fingers with hers. "Yeah. The best." He looked over at her quickly and smiled.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 4:41

A smile in return, and she leant over to kiss him. "Very much so."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 7:43

He gratefully pressed his lips against her warm, soft ones, his arms snaking around her of their own volition and pulling her in close as he breathed in her scent.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 7:46

"Mm..." smiling, she pressed closer to him, her own arms around his neck. "... Missed you." it'd only been a few weeks, but... Some long weeks at that.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 7:51

Exactly twenty four days, seven hours and eighteen minutes, but hey, who was counting? Certainly not Minato, after he'd done all the homework he was behind with and was bored out of his mind trying not to text her every other minute. "Yeah... you too... can - can I just hold you all summer?" he blurted out, and then blushed again because that was really kinda weird.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 7:52

... And there her booming laughter came once more.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 8:00

Cue more blushing. "I was just.. just.. trying to be romantic," he mumbled.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 8:05

"Well... At least it was sweet. Like the rest of you." she grinned, and kissed his cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 8:10

"Yeah, probably why you were laughing at me," he grumbled, but he was smiling too.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 8:12

"Oh come on. You know it's one of the things I really love about you." she said, kissing him again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 8:14

"I'm not entirely sure..." he made a show of sniffling a little. Because those kisses were damn nice.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 8:15

"Hmm... Then I gotta convince you, eh?" her hands slid to squeeze his ass, her mouth to nip an earlobe, none too gently.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 8:21

He moaned in surprise. "Y-yees... not at all convinced..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 8:45

Grinning, she bit harder, her hands sliding up his back, under the shirt.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 8:47

Okaywowwhat. No doubt what SHE wanted. "Well.. certainly feels like.. you missed me," he commented, gasping for breath ever so often.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 8:48

"I did. Been... Thinking about you... An awful lot." her tone of voice did tell him just when she'd been thinking about him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 40 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum