Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 40 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 40 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 11:52

"Heh... I don't mind." her thumb flicked over the tip of his erection.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 40 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 12:00

"Me.. either.." remembering what he was doing before, his hand got busy between her legs again.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 12:19

an approving hum, hips moving again in time with the movements of his hand, and she kept up her good work.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 12:21

"Tell me.. how you want it," he instructed her breathlessly. "Want you to.. cum first.." a blush coloured his nose as he spoke the words.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 12:22

"Ah... You should know me well enough... To know just how I like it..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 12:23

With a muttered curse, he found the special spot behind her ear and let his tongue caress it. "Wanna hear you say it. W-w-ant me to- to - go down on you?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 12:28

"There's not... Not really space for it here," she moaned. "I... Can't really stand up when ya do that..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 12:34

"I'll hold you up," he promised breathlessly. "Told ya.. I got stronger.." he ground his hand against her clit to convince her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 12:41

"Ah... Okay.. Then try... But I'll blame ya if I fall down to the floor,"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 12:42

Seconds later (he was still as fast as ever) Minato's head was firmly wedged between his girlfriend's thighs.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 12:44

And at the first touch of his tongue, she couldn't help but cry out, as she grabbed his hair firmly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 12:46

He grinned proudly, took a firm hold of her ass and sucked her clit into his mouth. Breathing was overrated anyway.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 13:03

"Mm... Ah... Damn, 'Nato... You're... Really a... Fast learner, 'ttebane..." a deep groan.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 13:16

"I got some practice," he said between licks and sucks.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 13:19

"I can... Feel that," and then she forgot how to speak when his tongue moved juuuust right.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 13:21

He smired and did it again. "Can you lean back against the wall?"

-------

https://mountainhigh.danskforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=443
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 40 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum