Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 38 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 38 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 5:05

She was still blushing, and thoroughly cleaning a certain area.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 38 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 5:07

"Move over.." he got out the shampoo.. shampoos. "Uhm, which one d'ya use?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 5:13

"... All three," she muttered, grinning a little. "One makes hair color more vibrant, another's for treatment of long hair to reduce split ends and such, and the last one's for oily hair... Mine tends to get like that when I don't use it..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 5:14

"You.. use.. three shampoos. Okay." Minato scrutinised them and selected the first one. "So that's why your hair's so perfect.." he said with a smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 5:15

"... I guess so." a weak chuckle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 5:16

"Lean your head back", he instructed and started soaping it up.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 5:17

And she did, smiling still, closing her eyes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 5:20

She was short enough that she could lean it aganst his chest pretty comfortably, so he got behind her to let her do just that while he washed the long hair.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 5:22

A small, pleased noise. She always did love when someone else washed it for her. It usually took her so long that her arms protested afterwards.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 5:24

He didn't mind, although he could feel how heavy it was to shift around once it got wet. "Do I just put the other shampoos in or d'ya hafta wash this one out first?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 5:29

"Wash inbetween. 'S why it usually takes me over half an hour."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 5:30

"...damn. Sorry I uhm. Got it.. Yeah." He blushed. "Uhm, so yeah. Rinse, I guess." He got down the shower head and started cleaning the shampoo from her hair.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 6:18

A small smile. "Don't worry. Ya can't really control it after all, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 6:20

"No.. not when you did that..." damn. Against his will, the memory and her body made him... ahem.. in the mood.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 6:21

And she felt it, proved by her blush - but then sighed. "Not right now, 'Nato. And you wanted us to take a break from it, too, didn't ya?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 6:22

"I know, I know, but I don't exactly have any control over that," he grumbled.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 6:27

She chuckled. "Glad I'm not you. At least I can hide my... excitement."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 6:28

"Nah.. you can't." He sprayed her ass with the shower just because he could.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 6:29

A small jolt and surprised squeak. "Hey! No fair! You can only see it because you know what to look for."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 6:31

"Yep - but I still can," he grinned. This would be the part where he'd start getting his hands on her (and his penis approved of that thought), but he resigned and got out Shampoo Bottle no. 2.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 6:31

"Pff. Cheater."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 6:33

"How is that cheating? Just means I know you well," the grin wasn't getting any less broad.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 6:33

"... Too well." she muttered, but blushed all the same.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 6:36

"Just well enough..." he couldn't resist letting his hand 'slip' a little when he soaped up her hair.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 6:38

A small noise. "Just... Just... Continue."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 38 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum