Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 21 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 21 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 11:21

He stopped and looked down at her, his eyes wide, his expression open and raw. "Koishiteru," he repeated to her, and caught her lips in a brutal, honest kiss. "Always..."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 21 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 11:22

She'd never uttered the word before, but now... It just felt right, painfully so, and she returned the kiss for all she was worth.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 11:25

Maybe he was crying. Very probably so. He didn't care. With her, it didn't matter. Nothing mattered except the fact that they were together, and he was never letting her go. Because living without her simply wasn't possible. He breathed hard while he kissed whatever part of her he could think of, lips, nose, chin, throat, still making love to her in that same perfect rhythm.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 11:26

"Always ad forever..." a small moan when he found a good angle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 11:31

"Always," he echoed hoarsely, fumbling blindly for her hand and holding it, thrusting for that same spot.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 11:34

She readily tangled her fingers with his. "Never ever gonna let you go, 'ttebane...." groaning when he hit it perfectly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 11:36

"No.. me.. either.." each word punctured by a moan when she squeezed him just the right way. "Oh.. god.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 11:38

"Mm... Ah... Just... A little to the right, 'Nato..." she gasped, then bit her lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 11:40

He tried. "Like.. this?" squeezing her hand while he moved.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 11:43

"Mm... Ah... No, no, my right, not yours.."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 11:45

"Ah - right, other right.." he grinned a little, because that was just funny. And nice. Other right... "Like - here - ah!?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 11:46

"YES!" she near-screamed to the ceiling, arching her back when he hit the spot perfectly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 9:05

He groaned in recognition, and moved faster, gasping with each thrust. He couldn't feel how wet she was through the condom, but he could guess it from how easily they moved together.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 9:13

"Ah goddamnit.... Minato...." she whined, soon moving with every thrust of his, gasping slightly for air.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 9:22

"Mmmh," he acknowledged, and caught her hand, held it tight while he gritted his teeth and tried to hold off his orgasm.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 9:26

A small gasp with the next thrust, feeling there wasn't far again... To aid herself, she let her other hand slide down to where their bodies joined, easily finding her clit, and moaning as she rubbed it n small circles.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 9:31

Minato kinda felt that that was his job, but having her doing it to herself while they were.. well.. doing it.. was really hot too, so he settled for just keeping up a good rhythm and thinking of really unsexy things. Which was.. kinda hard since the sexiest damn thing in the world was currently wrapped around his dick.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 9:39

With he own, added touch, it wasn't long - she felt the waves building, crashing, until finally "Ah... Close, 'ttebane....!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 9:44

"Please.." he begged hoarsely. "I.. I can't wait.. anymore.." he was sweating, panting like after training, and his thighs hurt from holding back... and she smelled so damn good he just wanted to never stop.. blindly, he kissed her chin, then found her lips, his teeth clamping down on the lower one.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 9:46

And, that sensation alone was enough... She tumbled over the edge, her cry muffled by their kiss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 9:50

Soon as he felt the contractions around him, he abandoned all restraint - two, three, more thrusts, then he was coming too, groaning in her ear as he nearly collapsed on her chest.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 9:52

Well, she certainly did collapse back against the mattress, panting heavily, eyes closed as she enjoyed the afterglow that seemed stronger than ever before.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 10:01

Minato just rolled half off her, so he didn't squeeze her, and tried to catch his breath, still clutching her hand.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 10:04

Once she had enough of a mind for it, he was pulled into a deep, loving kiss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 10:08

Grinning like an idiot, he just lay there and let her kiss him, still not believing how god damn lucky he was with a girl like that.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 21 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum