Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 22 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 22 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 10:10

"Mm... Love you so goddamn much..." she whispered, nibbling at his lower lip. "Can't ever get enough of you..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 22 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 10:51

"You.. you too," he groaned weakly, still shaking with emotions.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 11:18

And then, she simply snuggled in at his side, laying her head on his shoulder after kissing his collarbone.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 11:20

He exhaled softly before breathing in the lovely scent of her hair. "Soah... you think your parents'd mind if I moved in.. permanently?" he joked.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 11:22

"... I actually doubt they would." she told him honestly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 11:25

"...you know, I was kidding," he mumbled. It seemed even more tempting now... but..
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 11:27

"I know. I'm just saying what I think they'd say." she muttered. "If they knew about, y'know, the whole deal, well.."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 11:29

"...your Dad'd strap me to the fence and do some target shooting on my balls?" Minato shuddered - he could imagine it very vividly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 11:33

"Uhm.... No, I didn't mean THAT 'whole deal'. I meant... With your father, and such." she muttered. "I dunno how they'd feel about the pregnancy. Probably just relieved that I winded up getting the abortion."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 11:36

"Ah. Yeah. Probably." Grateful that he was that the Uzumakis would probably take him in, that particular scar was still too fresh that he could pretend it didn't hurt when she started picking at it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 11:39

She noticed, and leant in to kiss him. "We'll make up for that in some years. Won't we? A small kindergarten of our own kids..." a weak giggle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 11:42

"Yeah.." a tiny smile broke out on his face. He still had her... everything hadn't gone completely wrong. "That'd mean you'd need to spend an awful lot of time being pregnant, though.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 11:44

"Hmm. I probably won't mind too much as long as you'll be around."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 11:45

"Really? Well..." he blushed a little. "I guess.. I kinda want a lot of kids. When we can afford it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 11:47

"Which's why we gotta work our butts off in the start, eh?" a weak grin. "I gotta win some tournaments for you." she smirked and kissed him again. "Beat all those jackasses."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 11:52

"While I'll be at school trying to get an education so I can feed and clothe you everytime you end up injured," he teased her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 11:53

"Me? Injured? That'd mean they had to have hit me. Pfft, never!" she grinned, pointedly ignoring the thing with the broken leg.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Okt - 12:00

"Well, then I guess you better train to make sure you keep up your speed, which still isn't as awesome as mine?" he poked her ribs with a teasing finger.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Okt - 12:01

"Well, your kicks aren't as awesome as mine..." she grinned rather proudly, remembering a dark bruise in his left side she'd been the cause of.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Okt - 12:12

"No, but you still only land them ten percent of the time..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Okt - 12:13

"But when I do, you tend to double over..." she teased.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Okt - 12:15

"Well... since you put your weight behind them and all..." He did know never to insult girls' weight, but that bruise was a severe sting to his manly pride.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Okt - 12:19

"'My weight', huh? What if I put my weight here?" a pointed, hard rub of a thigh against his groin, just enough that she knew it'd hurt a little.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Okt - 12:20

"OW!!" he howled, rolling into a protective ball to guard his balls. "Damn! Not there!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Okt - 12:23

A brash laugh, and a poke to his side. "You should know better than to comment on a girl's weight!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 22 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum