Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 40 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:13

But she did, leaning over to kiss him, however briefly.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 10:14

At which he blushed and quickly looked at the back of her father's head, as if expecting a backwards axe blow.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:16

- at which Kushina chuckled. "Why're you so much on edge?" she asked in a whisper. He wasn't the first boyfriend she'd brought home, after all. "They're used to it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 10:17

"I'm not!" he whispered back, a little snappily - he didn't like being reminded of other boyfriends.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:19

"... You seem like it." she muttered, but commented no further, just kissed him again in an attempt to soothe him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 10:24

"Used to it. I'm not used to it," he mumbled. The kissing helped, at any rate.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:25

"You'll get to be soon enough." she promised him, a glint in her eye.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 10:33

"I hope so..." It didn't feel like he'd stop being nervous any time soon.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:36

A small smile, a reassuring squeeze to his hand, another kiss. "I promise."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 10:38

He kissed her back gratefully, maybe a little more intensely than was strictly proper around parentals.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:40

And she.... Returned it in the same manner, turning more towards him as she did so.

Perhaps there was a slight giggle from the passenger seat in the front.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 10:41

Of course, Minato noticed that laugh straight away, and promptly removed tongue and hands from his girlfriend and sat up very straight, his ears colouring.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:44

Problem was, as Kushina saw him redden like that, she joined in on her mother's small laughter - leaving no mistake about who she'd gotten her kind of laughter from.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 10:45

Aw goddammit. That was really, really unfair. Minato fidgeted in his seat and stared out the window.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:46

"Aww, honey.... Don't be like that. You're cute when ya blush, 'ttebane!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 10:47

Minato mumbled something that sounded like "mnghgh" and blushed even more. Dammit, in front of her parents - that really wasn't fair. Still, it felt sorta nice to be made fun of like that. Like he already belonged to the family. He smiled a little.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:48

Grinning, she leant over and kissed one blushing cheek. "Another reason why I love you." she purred low enough for her parents to not hear.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 10:51

Yeah. As if that was gonna stop him from blushing. He squirmed a little and smiled, wide and idiotic. Damn, this felt nice. Best holiday ever.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:53

The grin stayed on her lips, as she teasingly slid her hand up his thigh - and just then, they pulled up in front of the house. Dammit. She'd have loved to see how deep she could've made him blush while still in the car.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 10:55

Yeah, he was well on his way up the blushing scale... did she know what that did to him - well, yes. She knew exactly what that did to him. He wasn't sure if he was scared or approving, but he still breathed a sigh of relief when they reached their destination.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:59

A small curse unde rher breath when her father cut the engine, and got out of the car along with her mother. Slightly remorseful, she got out of the car, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 11:01

Once he made sure her parents couldn't see it, he got right in behind her and pinched her ass.
Payback.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 11:04

Predictably, a slight red tinge appeared on her cheeks as she jumped slightly in surprise - them huffed in mock-annoyance at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 11:07

"Nice house", he said very innocently at her parents and went to pick up his bag, amazed at his own daring and rather anxious at what her revenge would be.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 11:10

She was planning one, certainly.

"Thanks," Francois replied. "We moved here about five years ago. Lived in Clermont-Ferrand until then." Yeah, well, reason why Kushina and Kakashi had gotten to know each other so soon.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 40 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum