Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 40 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 11:15

"Ah, right. I dunno if Kushina told you, but I live in Bourdeaux." Nice city. His neighbourhood, not so much. "How come you moved here, then?" Trying to make conversation like a boss.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 11:24

"I got a better job offer here. Nearly double the paycheck; i could barely believe it. But here we are." Francois smiled, shrugged, and handed Minato his luggage while her mother went to unlock the door and enter, Kushina close behind her.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 11:27

"Nice -" aaand he was repeating himself. "Soah, what's your job?" Lalala. Walking after.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 11:32

"Oh. I'm Lieutenant General in the army." he said with a smile as he locked the car. Yeah, no wonder where he got his muscles.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 11:33

...great. So he DID have access to heavy weaponry. And was trained in numerous forms of molesting boys who made his lovely little girl cry. Minato started sweating again. "Ah, cool," he lied.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 11:36

"If you want to, I could give you some target practise. Kushina loves it." he informed with a broad smile, beginning to walk up to the house as well.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 11:36

"Ya mean like... shooting?" Okay, that would actually be pretty damn cool. "Sure, that'd be cool!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 11:39

"Nice to hear. I can get the course ready for us three tomorrow, then. And yes, three; as soon as she hears, she'll bug me until I give in, either way." he grinned. "Sometimes I'm doubting whether she's really a boy." he joked. "She loves the quadbikes, as well. If you want to, you two can just go take them for a ride whenever you want to."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 11:42

"You have... quadbikes... Uhm, I don't have a driver's license," Minato said, wondering if Kushina's Dad was even real. He seemed too awesome to be true. He kinda wanted to tell Mr. Uzumaki that he'd been wondering about Kushina being a boy too, but he didn't dare for fear of being kicked in the nuts.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 11:46

"You don't need one as long as you stay off of the roads. Kushina knows her way around. Otherwise, there's a huge field nearby. Quite some hill there. She loves riding them there. We've got an agreement with the owner of the field as well; as long as its not before noon or after 10 pm, it's fine with him." and now they entered the hallway, where Francois threw off his shoes before walking into the living room. Kushina, meanwhile, was waiting at the foot of the staircase for Minato, smiling brightly at him. "Seems like you two are coming along just fine."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 11:48

"Uh. Yeah. Wow. Quadbikes... Your dad's--- awesome," Minato was a little in awe, visions of weaponry and cool vehicles swimming before him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 11:49

She grinned. "Just wait until you've held the AK-47. It's awesome." she grinned and got up to kiss him. "My room's this way," and then she began climbing the stairs.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 11:51

Hnnggnngngn. AK-47. Kushina with AK-47. Naked Kushina with... okaaaay, that boner might want to wait a while. He trudged after her up the stairs, luggage slung over his shoulder.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 11:55

"Or, well, personally I like the Colt M4A1 Carbine and Steyr AUG A1 better. Fits me a bit more. But the AK-47 got a bit more power behind it." she said casually, walking down the small corridor once they reached the top of the stairs, opening the last door on the right.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 12:00

"You.. Know about guns." Why was that unbearably sexy? He never cared about guns before. Well, in computer games, sure, but real guns.. Were sorta cool but mostly just there. "You know about guns. Okay." He followed close behind, curious about what her room looked like.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 12:17

"So... Here we are." she said with a small smile. There was quite a bit of free space in her room, but then again, on that part of the floor, there were tatami mats - for hvem she couldn't practise outside. A double bed with quite a few pillows, hand-folded paper cranes hanging above, a cabinet just to the left of the door with all her books, and previous taekwondo belts, a huge bunch of plushies atop the cabinet. A desk at the other wall with her computer, and a wardrobe at the wall opposite her bed, her gi hanging on the outside of it.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 3:47

Minato took it all in eagerly - making note of which plushies she liked, posters, decorations etc. for future present-giving. As well as the books. And the..
"Ah, so, your parents are - are just cool with me sleeping in here, or what?"
...he hoped the walls were really, really thick.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 3:50

"Mm. They are. And here, the walls are thick. I can guarantee that. Unlike... A certain apartment." she blushed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 3:54

"Ah..." he blushed too. "Uhm. That's. Good. Yeah. That your parents are okay with it." They hadn't done it since they got back together. He figured they were going to, eventually, so he'd bought condoms (not going back to that shop ever again, since Old Cashier Lady had been scowling at him like he was the Devil incarnate).
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 3:59

A small nod. "They're... Pretty chill with everything."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 4:00

"Ah... I sorta didn't.. think they'd be--- Ya know, at school we're like, not supposed to do anything at all. But it's nice. Great, really." Then he just stood in the middle of her room and didn't know what to do with himself.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 4:04

She, meanwhile, sat down on her bed. "Mm... It is." she agreed. "'S only ever been school stuff they're strict with...." she muttered with a blush.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 4:06

Well, this felt about as awkward as getting together with her in the first place had done. "Ya know, that's kinda hard to believe, based on how rarely you actually make it to class," he joked. Dropping his bag next to the bed, he came over and sat down next to her, though with some space between them. Not sure what she wanted and all. Ooooh... comfy bed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 4:08

"... Shh." her blush deepened. "They needn't know that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 4:09

"I'll never tell," he swore solemnly. "After all---" it suddenly occurred to him "- uhm. I. Kinda want ya to stay in school. And all. With me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 40 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum