Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 27 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 27 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:55

"I AH - guess - you.. like that.." he mumbled against her soft lips with a smile.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 27 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:59

"I told you... I like everything you do to, and for, me..." a small smile. "You got any... sexual... fantasies I can fulfill for you, in return?" a gentle hand slid up his chest, feeling up every muscle.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 12:00

"Uhmmmmmm..."
He got very red in the face.
"Ah. Just you's enough," he quickly said.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 12:01

"I know that blush. Don't be shy... Tell me." she smiled, nipping at his bottom lip.

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 12:02

"Tell me yours first." Maybe he could come up with something that was.. not the truth.. while she did that.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 12:03

"I already told you." she said, smiling.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 12:04

"Just one? And here ah! I thought you liked to experiment..." Staaaalllliiiingggg....
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 12:05

"I'm... Kinda doing another one, right now. And I'm saving the third one for later."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 12:06

"That's not fair!" he exclaimed in relief. "Then I'll just save mine as well."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 12:07

"You in bondage." she said, then. That was only half of it, but he wouldn't know. "More than we did earlier. Now, yours. Spit it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 12:10

"But that's mine!!" he spluttered, and then promptly shut up while his face couldn't decide to go purple or white.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 12:11

Ooh. Now what was this... A very, very smug smile slid across her lips. "Ooh. Sounds like we'll get an interesting autumn holiday, 'Nato..." she purred.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 12:12

"Ungh," he said.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 12:13

She grinned. "Perhaps I'll get to use my riding crop again?" she winked at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 12:16

Oh god. Please...
He went harder just thinking about it, his cock twitching in her hand.
Which probably gave him dead away, even if he seemed to have lost his voice right now.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 12:18

She chuckled. "You want to be completely immobilized, or...?" she smirked, nipping at his earlobe. "And... You want me in leather? Or spandex, or latex, perhaps?" she purred, licking up his neck as her fingers moved inside him again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 12:20

"B-b-b-b-boots.." he stammered, groaning as his head fell back on the pillow, and his cock gave another throb.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 12:21

A small grin. "I've got some..." she moved further don to lightly bite a nipple. "How 'bout underbust corset? Stockings? Long gloves?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 12:26

"Please---" a few gasps for breath. "And.. and.. blind.. blindfold. Me. Argh!" he cried out, and clear liquid dribbled down his shaft.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 12:27

A small grin. "Sure... But I won't gag you. I wanna hear your cries." she smiled, licked the nipple, then blew on it. "... But I do want to bring some hot wax into the picture..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 12:29

"Whip," he groaned, and writhed under her hands.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 12:31

"I already promised you that, didn't I?" she grinned. "Hmm... Perhaps a cockring, too..." she giggled. "Torture you a little more..." she squeezed a little around the base of his shaft to prove her point.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:11

He groaned in affirmation. "And.. and.. tell me.. how.. bad I've been.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 12:13

"Mmm... You gonna have to be reeal bad up to that holiday, 'Nato..." she purred, finger trailing up his chest. "... Or you won't need punishing."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:16

"I... need it. I'm.. I've.. I've misbehaved..." he grunted and shifted down against her fingers.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 27 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum