Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 28 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 28 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 12:18

"Mm... What've you done that you deem worthy of punishment, then?" she asked innocently while rubbing his sweet spot.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 28 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:21

"Uhm..." he actually had no idea. Usually the girls in the videos just told the guys they'd been bad and whipped them a lot.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 12:22

"Been naughty without me?" she leant in to nip at his earlobe. "Missed me so much you couldn't stand not to?" a sharp tug of his dick.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:23

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, and then nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I have..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 12:24

She grinned. "Mm... You're making me wanna tie you up right now.... Unfortunately, I don't have much of the stuff I want to use on you..." she gave a sad sigh, her teeth descending down his neck, leaving angry red marks in their wake.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:25

"Please... I.. I deserve anything you can think of.." he looked at her, eyes wide and begging. "I've.. touched myself without permission.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 12:28

"Mm... I guess some nylon will have to do...." she grinned, gave his collarbone one last bite before she pulled her fingers out of him, got off the bed, and simply went to her dresser. Pulling out several pieces of nylon hosiery, she gave a small shrug. She never really wore dresses, or even skirts for that manner, unless it was one of those few days the teachers caught her trying to have class in her normal clothes, so no matter if some were ruined by this. A smile in place, she returned to the bed, and simply started by tying his ankles to the corners of the bed, his legs spread wide open by this for her easy access..
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:30

Minato whined a little when she pulled out, not liking the sudden empty chill he felt. His eyes followed her every movement, as he begun to wonder if this was in fact a good idea.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 12:31

A small, soft, slightly knowing smile was on her lips as she continued, now tying his wrists and humming a happy little tune.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:33

"Welluhm. You seem to be enjoying yourself..." Minato grinned up at her nervously.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 12:35

"You're.... The first one, uhm... Allowing me to do this." a small blush, but still a happy smile as one of her hands gently caressed his cheek, while she climbed back into bed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:37

A broad, proud smile spread on Minato's face as every sliver of doubt was banished from his mind. "Welluhm. I.. I told you, there's nothing I don't want to do with you. Well. At least try. I - I love you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 12:41

"... Love you too, 'Nato." that small, soft, happy smile still in place, she bent down to kiss him. "... Thank you. For everything. And this. I've been wanting to for... About two years now. Maybe three. Never got a chance to."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:44

"...uhm. Well. You started.. early.." again the nervous grin. How did girls come up with this at thirteen? No wonder he always thought he'd never understand them. "It's.. fine. I.. don't mind."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 12:46

"Uhm... Yeah, well, I'm not too proud of it either, but... It did kinda feel right back then, still." she shrugged. "No matter.... You're here now... And I love you more than you'll ever know." she smiled and gently rubbed her nose against his. "Even if you have been a very bad boy.... How many times a day?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:48

That was a pretty rapid shift of topic, and he blushed. "Uhm... I wasuhm. I didn't... have a lot to do..." This was extremely embarrassing. That was possibly why he was still hard as a god damn rock.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 12:49

"That wasn't what I asked you..." she smirked. "How... Many... Times... A day?" she asked, biting down the other side of his neck, slightly harder as she went along.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:51

"Ahhh... Five!" he cried out.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 12:53

"And I thought my two were much..." she sighed, then tsk'ed at him. "That won't do... Let's see... Perhaps a lashing for each of those five times you had a day, hmm?" she smirked, reaching under the bed after her riding crop.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 12:57

"Just two? You need a lot more than that when we're together -" maybe if he was cheeky now, she'd hit harder. Punish him more. Like he deserved.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:00

"... I think that earns you two more..." she said, pulling forth the riding crop. Used to the impact of it from when she'd tested it, she slapped it against her other hand to let him hear the snap it made. If was a high quality one, that was for sure.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 13:04

And that alone made him start, then groan. He could vividly imagine it hitting him. "Or are you getting lazy? Too boring getting off by yourself?" A feverish desire rose in him, to be as disobedient as possible, so she'd hit him harder.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:05

"Now we're at nine, darling." she sing-songed, and brought down the whip on his inner thigh.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 13:10

"OH FUCK!!" he cried out, and his entire body gave a jolt, then he fell back, shivering, on her sheets. "Damn.." a tiny whimper with the pain and the exhilarating feeling of being... completely at her mercy. Completely free.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:12

A small smile. "There was the first one... Let's continue, shall we?" when she brought it down a second time, it was at one of his sides, just between two ribs.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 28 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum