Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 33 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 33 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 10:33

"Look," he sighed. "I.. kinda want to. Y'know. All that crazy.. stuff you wanna. But.. I don't think I can. And.. seems I keep messing up. These things. So. I guess maybe we shouldn't do it.  For a while. At all."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 33 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 10:40

A small nod. "Sure." she muttered. "Jus'... Jus' tell me when you're ready again, then."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 10:42

"Shit.." he shook his head and laughed bitterly. "Feel like such a damn girl."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 10:43

A small shake of her head. "You're not, 'Nato. Anything but."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 10:45

"I just - just had a plastic dick up my ass. That - that kinda spells girly to me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 11:00

A small sigh. She hated herself for bringing this up, but... "Well, then one of my exes is even girlier than you, since he's taken the real deal up there. Several times."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 11:17

Minato just scowled. "I'm not him."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 11:21

"Just saying. I'm not saying you are. Pointing out that you aren't. And that you can't just determine 'girliness' like that, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 11:23

"Sure as hell isn't very manly either."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 11:29

She shrugged. "I don't care, 'Nato. As... Well..." she bit her lip. "As long as you like it, I don't care. I just want you to be happy."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 11:32

"Yeah. Okay. Just.. just, no weird stuff. For a while. Okay?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 11:33

A small nod. "Yeah." she moved over next t him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 11:37

"And.. could you maybe.. not go over my bookmarks?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 11:42

A blush promptly lit up her cheeks. "... Sure."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 11:45

"It's not that... well.. they're kinda. Private. Y'know." He looked at her floor. Nice bathroom.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 11:46

"Uhm... Yeah. Sorry. But I was kinda curious to see what you liked. So that, well... We could try some." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 11:48

"Y'know. You could've just asked me. N'.. That I like watching it doesn't mean that I. Wanna do it. I guess."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 11:50

"I guess I just... wanted to surprise you." she sighed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 11:52

"S' okay. Well. I was surprised at least." A half smile. He gestured at the pills. "Sure those won't mmake you feel bad?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 11:56

"Perhaps a little nausea. Nothing really." she shrugged. "Don't worry."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 12:00

"Hm." He obviously wasn't believing her. "Let me see the box."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 12:01

She sighed. "It's just the regular, really." she sighed and handed him the box. "Nothing too bad."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 12:07

Minato read, his frown growing more and more pronounced. "Says here they make you throw up. And... they might not work?!" No way were they going through that again. No fucking way.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 12:10

"I've taken them withing twenty-four hours. There's only a 5% chance they won't, 'Nato." she sighed. "And it's not that many who throw up. Most just get headaches, or nausea, or the next menstruation being a little more painful." she shrugged. "I'll just make sure to get checked so that... Well... If it is that we're that unlucky and it doesn't work, well, I can... can get it done while it's still a minor... Thing." her vocabulary didn't stretch to 'surgical procedure'.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 12:12

He just let his face drop into his hands. "Let's just not.. have sex. Again. Ever." he groaned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 33 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum