Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

2 deltagere

Side 4 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 4 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 8:39

"Guess it is." she simply said.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 4 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 8:52

He racked his brain for something to say, feeling suddenly inadequate. Normally at this point they'd be having sex. He didn't even feel like it. "Soah. How's.. how's your training going?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 9:11

"Better than before. All I've been doing, after all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 9:28

"Oh. That's.. great. Really great." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly, his stomach feeling increasingly uneasy.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 9:33

"But everything else's gone downhill." she sighed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 9:35

"So.. maybe you.. like, need somebody to - to help you with your homework?" Kushina shouldn't be sad. He needed her strong and capable. Brief panic set in at the thought of her acting like this for a longer time.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 9:38

She shook her head. "No... I... I just need to know... That you'll be here." she grasped his hand firmly. "That... That you won't turn away again."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 10:39

"Iah. I.. I.. I dunno, I - I'll try." He sighed and looked up at her, caught her eyes. "I wish I could say I won't make another mistake, ever, but it doesn't work that way. All I can.. can do is - is love you, and try not to hurt you any more."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 10:41

"... Which is all I'm asking." she muttered, before she let her lips meet his again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 10:45

He kissed her very softly, almost carefully. Somehow, it felt much easier to make mistakes now than the first time - and then again, not.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 10:46

"I.... I just need to know you're here. That... That you always will. I... I can be strong if I've got you. I... I just can't, without you, 'ttebane..." she muttered against his soft lips.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 10:53

"You are.. you're the strong one," he said desperately. "Not me.. but.. but I'm not.. oh, damn, I..." he closed his eyes and tried to think. "I'm scared. I don't - don't feel like you should trust me with you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 10:55

"'Nato... I'm really not as strong as you think. Only when I know I've got somebody ready to catch me if I should ever fall."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 10:57

"You do. You've got me," he finally promised her. "As long as you want me. I don't - I don't want anybody else. I won't. Just you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 11:02

"I'll always want you, dimwit..." finally, finally one of her grins returned as she pulled him close for another kiss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 11:03

"If you ever don't.. just - just tell me, okay?" He was still wondering about that whole sleeping with another girl bit. But he wasn't going there. Not when he was slowly recovering his grasp of his sexual orientation.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 11:07

"Won't happen." she simply said, hugging him close. "I... I meant what I said out in the hallway."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 11:16

A true smile for perhaps the first time that day spread on Minato's face. "Yeah - yeah. I want that too. With you. Nobody else."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 11:18

When she saw that smile, her own returned, as she carefully, with just the tip of her finger, traced that smile she loved so much. "... Can't imagine a better life than one with you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 11:22

"No. Me either. I - I don't work without you, like I told you. You just.. you make things right." He looked up at her, then down, a litle shyly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 11:28

Just the weakest dusting of pink across her cheeks, a grin spreading to cover it up. "Guess that's just what I can, eh, 'ttebane?" some of the cheekiness returned, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 11:29

"Yeah.. just that," he grinned back as his world slowly settled again. "Man. Kensei was so mad at me. It's - I've been so stupid."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 11:42

"I doubt he's been as mad as you as he's been at me. I ruined two sandbags the day after... Y'know."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 11:46

"I just never showed up. Then he came to get me and I was sleeping. Now I don't even know if he'll allow me back for training. I kinda.. said some things I shouldn't have."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 12:03

"Hmm? Like what?" furrowing her brows slightly as she let her fingers play with his hair.

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum