Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 11:52

"S-sorry. That was stupid." He blushed. "It's just.. that's how I feel about you."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 12:07

"Uh. Oh. Yeah..." a small, slightly awkward grin. "I... I guess that's kinda... How I feel.. 'bout you, too." she sniffled. "As... As you heard in... In the hallway. You... You've kinda flipped my whole world-view upside down."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 12:13

"I ah. Still think it's important. Your training. Don't - you don't need to change for my sake." He was looking down at her hand, which he held between them.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 12:15

She shook her head. "Forget my stupid training. You're more important."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 12:16

"...oh." He was going to say something to argue with her, but finally, he just smiled. "Yeah. That's.. that's good."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 12:19

"I should've realized from the start. Idiot." she muttered to herself, burying her head in his shoulder again. "I'm... Sorry. Sorry I never put you first when you so obviously deserve it. I've been so fucking blind."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 12:20

"Uhm.. well.. youah. You told me from the start and - and - well. I never exactly asked it of you." He was a little taken aback, and confused, but most of all pretty okay with things.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 12:22

And... When she looked at him again, a tear had betrayed her, sliding down her cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 12:26

"Aw, dammit.. c'mon," he stood and lifted her with him with little difficulty, carried her over to the bed and laid down, cradling her close to his chest.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 12:33

"... Sorry." she muttered again and simply burrowed her face in his chest.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Jun - 12:37

"Don't.." he said automatically and then stopped. "It's.. it's alright. We're gonna make this work."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Jun - 12:45

"... Thanks, 'Nato..." she sniffled into his chest.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 4:50

"And.. and you - you should still train. It's important. You're good at something, you gotta give it the chance. To get really good."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 7:42

"I... I will. Later. Right now this's important."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 7:48

"Well... much as I'd like to, we probably can't stay in bed all the time - gotta find something else to do," he tried to joke.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 7:51

"I.... I know. 'S just. Hard to know what to start with, now, isn't it, 'ttebane?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 7:53

"Ah.. well.. you.." This new side of Kushina, he wasn't very comfortable with. He didn't know how to act when she was all - all broken like this. "You.. well, don't change too much. I - I still like you the way you are."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 7:55

"... You shouldn't." she sighed, sat back up again. "I... I'm almost as much of a jerk as Kakashi used to be."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 7:57

He frowned at her. "You're not.. You didn't.. Well, you never.. I mean, you're - I could've just said something if I weren't happy with things. I didn't."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 7:59

She sighed. "I... I never took the consequences for you into consideration. I didn't. I should've."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 8:08

"Ah.. well.. maybe.. maybe other guys are better at - uhm. Getting their own way.." Minato squirmed, obviously uncomfortable. "Or.. well. Demanding. I dunno."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 8:11

"... Maybe. But... But I like you just the way you are. Just... Still. You should've stood up for yourself a few times."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 8:20

"Heh... probably.." he blushed a little. "It's.. not something I'm used to. I know - I used to..." he sighed. "I used to get therapy for it. You always find the crazy guys, eh?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 8:37

A small shrug. "Perhaps it's because I want to help them along." she simply said, kissing the top of his head.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 8:38

"That's dumb. You can't do that, it's something people gotta figure out for themselves. I gotta. Well.. at any rate.. I've spent more time arguing with people these months than in my entire life.." he chuckled dryly. "Guess that's a start."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum