Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

2 deltagere

Side 8 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 8 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 8:03

"... After he got Rin, yeah." she sighed, then gave the smallest, weakest smile. "I've never seen him this happy since... Yeah."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 8 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 8:26

"Good for him." A sigh. "Look. I just. I just keep wondering which thing I'll fuck up for you next. I don't - I still don't think I'm right for you. Even if I can't live without you. Y'know?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 8:48

"I know, but I still disagree. You won't fuck up again. And even if you do, people learn from mistakes, and nobody is perfect. I love you the way you are, 'Nato." she rose, walked over to him, hugging him from behind.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 8:50

He hesitated at first - but then visibly surrendered, his body relaxing into her embrace that he'd missed so much. "I just.. I thought I could make things right. I just wanna do things right, y'know? And it seems I just dunno how," he explained in a low voice.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 8:52

"You'll learn. We'll learn, 'ttebane." she muttered, kissed his neck.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 8:53

A small shiver, and he closed his eyes. "You really mean it," he said, his voice filled with wonder.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 8:59

"Of course I do. Hoe many times do I have to say it before it'll stick? I love you, 'Nato. More than I've ever loved anybody else. And I want this to work." a small smile against his throat. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I won't ever let you go, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 9:01

He turned, slowly, and took her into his arms, holding her close. "Thank you.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 9:15

She shook her head. "No... Thank you for wanting to give me a second chance. I know I'm not easy. Anything but."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 9:17

"Me either. I.. I guess we just gotta agree to talk about things. Instead of. Keeping secrets."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 9:19

She nodded. "Mm. Sorry I did that. I... I shouldn't have pretended... Y'know." she sighed. "Still... A fresh start. Let's make this time count, eh?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 9:31

"Yeah. Let's..." gently, he cupped her face, then kissed her soft lips.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 9:32

Smiling against his, she closed her eyes, returning the kiss, deciding actions were better than words to express her current feelings.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 9:34

He brushed her bangs away from her face, kissed her forehead, then her lips again, coming to the same conclusion as Kushina. "Love you," he whispered thickly before kissing her once more.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 9:42

Her response was lost against his lips, as she simply wound her arms around his neck, pulling him closer as she deepened the kiss as her response, instead.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 10:00

A small groan as he felt her eagerness, rational thoughts rapidly leaving his head. Which was a very welcome break from all the much too dark thoughts of the past weeks. He pushed gently at her lower lip with his tongue, asking for entrance.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 10:08

It was granted as soon as he asked, a small, pleased noise escaping her.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 10:15

Soon, Minato was forgetting all else but the taste, the smell of Kushina, how agonizingly perfect she felt in his arms. A small groan rose from his throat, and his fingers curled in her hair.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 10:19

Her hands sliding down his back, she found his hips and held onto them, finally feeling calm inside again, now that he was close. Now that she had him again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 10:24

"I guess... d'ya wanna be my girlfriend? Again?" he muttered between kisses. Yeah, it was stupid, but he had to ask.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 10:25

"Of course, silly..." one of her soft smiles lit up her face.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 10:29

"Yeah.. I kinda guessed but.. I just had to ask, y'know?" He pressed her a little closer to his chest, buried his nose in her hair to breathe in her scent. To think that he nearly lost her.. was enough to make him tear up a little.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 8:48

"... You shouldn't need to." she muttered, kissed the top of his head. "I'd think it pretty obvious with everything I've told you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Jun - 8:52

"I didn't, but I wanted to.. well. I guess - I like things to be done right. Ya know? Even if I sometimes mess them up."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Jun - 8:59

"Mm... I know. Another thing I like about you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 8 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum