Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

2 deltagere

Side 6 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 6 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 10:56

"Mm." she agreed, happily resting her head on his shoulder as her world fell back into place with him near again.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 6 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 10:59

"...really? You.. You - uhm - to be honest I've no idea how he'll react," said Minato shakily.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 11:06

"Well... We'll just see, won't we?" she smiled and kissed his cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 11:09

"Uhm. You know he's an - an alcoholic, right?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 11:14

"Uhm..." she thought for a little while. "I think so... Yeah." her memory really wasn't the best at times.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 11:23

"Okay.. maybe - maybe it doesn't matter to other people as much as it matters to me. But - he's not.. really.. Well. He doesn't act civilly, I guess you could call it that. Not always," said Minato grimly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 11:25

"I'll deal." she shrugged and kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 11:33

Minato finally decided kissing Kushina was more important than moping about dads, so he abandoned all parental thoughts as best he could and tried to communicate how much he'd missed her with his lips and tongue.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 11:47

A small, short sound of slight surprise, but then she caught on, returning the kiss in the same fashion it was given to her.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Jun - 7:44

Gently, he drew her down to lie on the mattress, making his kiss a little more insistent. She liked him taking charge - he might as well practice that right from the start.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Jun - 7:52

A small, surprised noise against his lips - but then she simply surrendered, her legs tangling with his once they were lying down.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Jun - 7:55

He kissed her a little while longer, then broke away, panting for breath.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Jun - 7:59

And one of those characteristic, bright smiles greeted him then.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Jun - 8:02

"Feeling good?" he asked her, his voice a little husky. Damn, but she looked beautiful like this. He traced her cheek with one gentle fingertip.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Jun - 8:10

She nodded. "Yeah. Now that you're here, yeah."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Jun - 8:24

"Mmmh... me too. I.. I'm sorry that I - slept with Genma," he said, looking to the side. Even if they hadn't exactly been together at the time - or, well, whatever they had been - it still felt like he had betrayed her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Jun - 11:01

"Well... I... I guess it's kinda even when I slept with Mikoto, too..." a blush crept over her cheeks. She wasn't too proud, either.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Jun - 11:16

"It was just - dumb. I don't know why I did it. He's - I don't like him or anything." He felt like he should reassure her that it had been shit and she was a lot better, but .. well, it hadn't been. Afterwards, sure, but not during.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Jun - 11:37

"I... Well. Maybe ya were trying to... Ya know... Move on, 'ttebane." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Jun - 11:40

"What? Were - is that what you were doing?" he asked in alarm, feeling both hurt and betrayed. Then he reminded himself that he had no right to be feeling that way at all. "It - that wasn't it. It was just - just.. I dunno." He shrugged and picked at his sheet.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Jun - 11:43

She just... Well, her blush deepened. With another apology.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Jun - 11:45

"Aw.. damn," he mumbled. He got out of bed abruptly and started pacing the floor. "Well.. at - at least it wasn't another guy." He tried to joke, but the hurt he felt all to readily shone though in his voice.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Jun - 11:47

She sighed. "I just... Needed to try and get my mind off of you, 'Nato. It hurt all the time. The way you've been avoiding me." she bit her lip. "And the way you'd glance at me, the few times you did."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 1:36

Well. Way to make him feel any less shitty about himself. "Hmn," he grunted, and picked up his chemistry book and started leafing through it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 1:46

She sighed. "But, as you know well by now... It didn't help. And that's because I still love you. More than anyone else, ever before, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 6 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum