Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

2 deltagere

Side 7 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 7 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 1:58

"I just.. just don't understand why.. Why you'd do that. Or - well, not even why I'd do that. It doesn't make sense." He was pointedly reminded of all the things he'd said to Genma about her, and threw the book down in self-disgust. "Damn." He walked over to the wall and stood and stared at his Gundam poster.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 7 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 2:01

She sighed. "It's a form of coping mechanism, I guess. A stupid one." she muttered, bit her lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 2:04

"It didn't even help," he told the poster. "Neither - avoiding you, or the - well, the thing. I just felt worse. All the time. Couldn't even sleep or eat."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 2:11

"I barely could, either." she muttered. "Which got me another round of scolding from Kensei." she sighed. She'd been near to fainting a couple of times when she'd gone at it in martial arts class.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 2:20

"Heh. I don't think I should show up in training with him again. He might punch me for real this time.." muttered Minato to himself.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 2:35

"There might be something about that. Either way. You need the training. So... Ya kinda need to show up."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 2:37

"Yeah. Unless I decide to give up on training," he shrugged. "Or if Sensei doesn't allow it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 2:43

"Well, he can't, not really. Not without a valid reason, and since he doesn't want it to get out, well..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 2:44

"...well, it sort of already got out. Damn..." Minato beat his head against the Gundam. "I've been so fucking stupid. Shuuhei's gonna hate me.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 2:46

"Wha... It's Shuuhei? With Kensei?" she blinked. She'd been totally oblivious to the certain, long glances they'd sent each other in the dojo.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 7:00

Minato spun and stared at her. "How did you - aw, fuck!" he groaned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 7:06

".... Now that I think back, I guess it's not really that big a surprise..." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 7:09

"Well... he's really going to trust me now for keeping his secret. Dammit!" Minato punched the Gundam poster in frustration. "Ow, fuck!" - well, he punched the wall behind it at any rate.

Sidst rettet af Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 7:11, rettet 1 gang
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 7:11

"... Yeah okay... Never thought you'd get into this kind of mess."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 7:12

"Yeah, I used to be a sweet guy, didn't I? Well, that hasn't been going so well lately. I pissed off Kakashi too. And Grimmjow. Again." Minato massaged his aching knuckles.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 7:15

"... I know." she muttered, rubbed her neck slightly. "I told him to let it go, and he did, right away. He was only pissed because he can see behind my facade, too. Saw... Yeah, y'know. How much it hurt me to miss you that badly."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 7:17

"I wished he'd just beaten the shit out of me," said Minato to the wall. "Because I deserved it for just walking out on you. And he'd warned me already."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 7:21

She sighed. "I know. But he'd promised me long ago that he wouldn't beat you up, ever, if I didn't want him to. And... Yeah." she bit her lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 7:24

"I don't get why you'd even want him to beat someone up on your behalf." Minato held his tongue for more scathing remarks about Kakashi.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 7:26

"Well... For some people, I would. But... Yeah. Mostly not. I just didn't want him to beat you up. He can beat anybody else he wants, up, I wouldn't care. But... Not you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 7:28

"Gee. Thanks," said Minato, still to the Gundam poster.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 7:43

"Don't give me that. I did it because I still love you, y'know." she harrumphed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 7:48

"And you think you need to protect me from Kakashi? I think.. you.. it's just wrong. If he wants to beat me up he should.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Jun - 7:50

"But he won't because he knows it'd hurt me to see you hurt, even if you asked for it. That's the reason as to why he didn't break that promise."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Jun - 8:01

"So I guess Kakashi's a better guy than me this time," Minato said flatly. This was all such a fucking mess. "He seems to be doing all right, anyway-"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 7 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum