Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

2 deltagere

Side 10 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 10 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Jun - 11:25

She nodded, albeit slowly. "I... Can't imagine marrying anyone else, ever. Not... Not since... yeah. You." she blushed ever so slightly. "... I love you, 'Nato. More... More than you'll ever know."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 10 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Jun - 11:40

"...oh," he said again, just staring at her. "I.. I uhm. Wow. Uhm. Thanks."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Jun - 11:46

"... Sorry for not realizing sooner."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Jun - 12:04

"It's.. it's okay, I.. wow." He laughed shakily. "I dunno.. I thought you, you weren't going to say yes."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Jun - 12:23

"... Why wouldn't I?" she asked, genuinely confused as she looked at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 10 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum