Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Back to school again... [[English]]

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

Back to school again... [[English]] Empty Back to school again... [[English]]

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 1:11

Back to school. It was kinda nice, really. Opening the door, Kakashi pulled his soitcase and guitar inside his and Genma's room. Hmm. Genma wasn't here right now. Well, there's all sorts of things he could be doing.

Either way, whistling a happy tune (which he never usually did), he began unpacking.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Back to school again... [[English]] Empty Sv: Back to school again... [[English]]

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 1:16

Opening the door into the room he saw Kakashi and smiled "Hey.." pulling in his backpack he dropped it in front of the closet and let it stay there.. Moving over to the deck he dropped the paper from Pepsi and scratched at his neck "So how was the holiday.. Sorry I couldn't drop by, I had a minor problem at the base.."
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Back to school again... [[English]] Empty Sv: Back to school again... [[English]]

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 1:18

"Ah, don't mind that, don't. It was great. Nice seeing you again, though." he was actually sporting one of his rare, bright smiled when he went over to hug Genma.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 1:24

A little surprised he after a little time hugged him back "Something good must have happened for you to be this happy.. Thought nice to see you again too.." Smiling he sat on the edge of the desk..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 1:27

"Heh..." he grinned, scratched his neck, blushed a little. "... It's obvious, then, I'd guess... But yeah. Yeah, something great happened."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 1:29

"What you gonna spit it out? I got something to tell you too after you have told yours.." chuckling a little he looked at Kakashi shaking his head a little bit..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 1:31

"... Rin finally said yes." the bright smile still there. "So... Yeah. She's my girlfriend, now. Finally."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 1:34

Nodding a little with his head he gave a small smile "Took some time eh.." Looking down on the paper he rolled his eyes and gave a sigh.. "But I guess I can't run around anymore what I want to tell you before you hear it else were.." Looking down at the floor he moved a bit around on one foot before looking up "I have to meet at Pepsi's office tomorrow morning at 9 sharp.. We have to talk about rules and behaving in school.. I got a feeling that I'm in big trouble this time.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 1:37

"... Sorry to say, but... It doesn't realy surprise me. You've been caught way too many times, Gen..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 1:43

"Yeah I know and I'm not really sad about it.." Giving a small smile he chuckled a little "I don't fit in here Kashi.. This school is just not me.. Either I'm bored out of my mind or I'm not allowed to do the things I want.. Maybe I'll come back only Pepsi can decide really.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 1:45

He sighed. "Yeah, I know..." sitting back down on his own bed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 1:47

"But it's great the thing with you and Rin.. About time I would say..." Smiling he looked at him and chuckled "How far you got`?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 2:22

"About second base." he shrugged.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 4:05

"I see.. Well not all are fast ones I guess.." Shrugging a little bit he moved to jump up in his own bed laying down on his back.. "So you are gonna use your hand or will she be giving you a hand?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 6:27

He chuckled. "For now it's just my hand... I'll turn her around, eventually." he smirked.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 6:34

"Hope so for you mate.. I mean not that a hand isn't good but when you are used to fuck people and then go back to using your hand when you have someone you can fuck.." Laughing Genma rolled over and looked down at Kakashi "I'm sure you get what I'm saying.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 6:44

"Yeah, I know Gen, I know." he grinned, leant up against the wall. "I'll just have to hold out until then. I won't ever force her to anything. I.. I just want her to be happy." a small smile as he glanced into his own lap. "She... She's the most important thing in my life."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 6:56

Feeling a little out of place he moved back up to himself "Good.. I think that is a good thing.." Laying on his back he thought a little about if he would ever find something stable himself..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 7:12

"... I promised Obito I'd take care of her, too." he muttered, taking out his sketching pad and beginning to write down a few sentences.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 7:20

"Yea I know.." a little sadness could be heard in his voice but he shock it off "So what are you going to do the rest of the night.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 7:43

"Hmm... I dunno. Writing a bit. Maybe reading, too. Or playing the guitar. Unless you've got other ideas?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 8:07

"Naah I got no plans that you can be in.. I might just end up go find Tenzou instead.." Still laying on his back he rolled over on his stomach and looked over the edge down at Kakashi..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 8:13

"Yeah okay, I see your point..." he grinned. "Not something for anybody in a relationship, after all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 8:15

"Hey if I have to go back to the base tomorrow then I want to get laid tonight.." Chuckling a little "But I'll be back in the morning.. Or I think I will.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 8:20

"I certainly hope you will." he smirked. "If you're kicked out I want to be able to say a proper goodbye, y'know?" he grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum