Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Way down in the back (Kakaomælk)

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

Way down in the back (Kakaomælk) Empty Way down in the back (Kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 20:55

Moka had found her way to the libary. It was late at night, actually it was pass bedtime if you asked the school, but she wasent tired. her roommate was snoring, so she desided to go to the libary. It was empty now, and the teachers didnt really look in there.
she had found a table in the far back behind some bookshelves. Beside the table, there were some chairs. She had ignored the chairs, and was laying on the table with her eyes closed. She had her mp3 player turned on. One in each ear. She was still wearing her uniform, except the jacket which she had left at her room.

Sidst rettet af Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 2:25, rettet 1 gang
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Antal indlæg : 2263
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Mountain High

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Way down in the back (Kakaomælk) Empty Sv: Way down in the back (Kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 21:59

Laxus was shuffling at a bookshelf trying to find the book he was searching for and as he passed to another shelf he didn't see Moka laying on the table as he was fixed on finding the book.. A smile graced his lips as he finally found it "bingo.." pulling it out, he turned it around to look at the front so he could be sure it was the right now, big letters on the front in black told him that it was the right one 'management of company's' Having his own iPod was playing some hard rock song in one ear and he gave a small hum as he placed the book into his bag there was hanging on one shoulder..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 22:03

Moka thought she heard something so she tilted her head backwards, and saw. Well laxus. Of all the people on the school, him. She smirked, and turned around on her stomach so she could look at him. She tilted her head a little to the side. She turned off her mp3 and took out the earplugs. She was enjoying the fine view, he had a really nice ass. She didnt say a word so far, she was just looking at him, resten her head in her hands.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 22:14

Not hearing Moka turn around, he simply got a little down in his knees as he looked to the last book he needed.. Moving his upper body a little forward he pulled the last book out and a green front with big red letters showed him that is was the right one 'Economy in company's getting up, he put the book away as he turned around and finally saw Moka on the table.. Smirking he pulled his earplug out and turned off his music "Enjoying the view are we?" his shirt was already halfway open as he didn't really care if he would get trouble with Pepsi or not for having it that way..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 22:30

she just sent him a flirty smile. "uhhuumm..." she didnt move and didnt move her eyes. she looked up and down. "it sure is s nice view. not one was expecting at this hour." she slowly bit her lower lip
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 22:38

Chuckling he gave a flirty smile back "Well it is late so that I understand.. But it is nice to see something pretty in the library for a change.." Looking at her, he let his eyes move over what he could see of her body and he slowly made his way over to her where he sat his bag down on the floor..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 22:42

she just smiled and slowly sat up as he walked towards her. she letted her feets fall over the table. "what are you doing at the libary, dont say you stalking me?" she smirked leaning a little forward.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 22:47

Smirking he placed his hands in his pockets "I was in need of some books and I decided that I could just do it now since I can't sleep anyways.." licking his lips he looked down at her with a glint in his eyes "But why are you here? couldn't stand being away from me?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 0:00

"your cute, but not that cute" she send him a smirk. My roommate is snoring again, and i couldnt sleep. so I went to the one place where I know there is peace at this time." she slowly letted her feet swing and sent him a flirt. "you comming here, with that fine looking body of yours is just a bonus. even though i think your wearing to much clothes" a glint appeared in her red eyes.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 0:48

"I have a feeling you just want to get into my pants.." Shrugging he gave her a smirk "not that I mind at all.. And why don't you do something about it then would be sad if I should take my own cloth of when I can get a hot girl like you to do it for me.." stepping almost all the way up to her, he let his eyes run down her chest and down to her legs..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 1:17

She looked at him as he moved closer, she couldnt help but to bite her own lip as he spoke. She leaned forward, so she could get a hold at the top of his pants and pulled him towards her. As she did she looked at him with a teasing look in her eyes. She didnt break the eyecontact, and made her self sit up straight as he got close to her, and she didnt stop pulling before he was standing close against her, and she smirked "Kinda hard when you were not stading near me.." she letted go off his pants, and moved her hand up under his shirt stil looking directly at him while doing that.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 1:31

Feeling the pull he glanced down at her as her hands went under his shirt and he grinned but didn't try to stop her at all, thought he did pull his hands out of his pockets as his eyes rested on hers..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 1:39

She slowly let the hand move over his ohh so fine muscles, to his back. The other hand slowly opend the buttons of the shirt. As she was done opening it, she placed both her hands flat on his belly, and with elegance, moved them slowly upwards, while she pulled her legs up under her so she could get up in his hight. She letted her hands slide to his shoulders, and pushed the shirt down over his arms so he was standing without. "if you ask me, you should wear your shirt like this, everyday" she smirked and looked him right in the eyes now she was up at his hight. The shirt was now laying on the floor
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 1:52

Smirking he let his hands move to her shoulders and down the arms "I might get in more trouble if I do that.. But you are welcome to pull my shirt of anytime you feel the need too."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 1:54

She smirked back at him "be careful what you give permission to, I might end up using that same permission" she leaned in an whisperd in his ear.. "Do you think your the only one that brings trouble?" her voice was low and seductive and she finished the sentence up with biting in his earlope
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 2:16

A hum left him as she bit his earlobe and he moved his hands down her back "Trouble have a tendency to find me I guess.. And you can use it anywhere babe, just be careful around Pepsi will you.. I don't wanna change school again.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 2:22

She smiled a little stille being close to his ear "no problem baby.. I know what a pain she can be.." she then moved her lips to his neck. She started with soft kisses, before she gently nipped at his neck with her teeth. At the same time one of her hands moved slowly down his chest, and continued down outside his pants. Once they found was they were looking for, she stopped and took a bit of a hold on his dick.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 2:28

For a second he tensed as she took a hold of his length and then a grunt left his lips and he moved his head a little to the side as he relaxed once again..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 2:30

As he clearly liked what she was doing she didnt stop. She kissed down his neck, and further down over his chest, and his belly. All this while she slowly moved her hand outside his pants. She couldnt help but to smile a little over the sound he made. Maybe it was because she knew it was all her doing
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 2:33

As she kept going he felt himself slowly harden and his right hand moved up into her hair as he moved his head to glance down at her.. His length could easily be felt against his pants as he was just as big there as he was anywhere else..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 2:39

She could clearly feel the growing erection under her hand, she surely wasn't let down by the size. She nipped one more time on his sweet tasting skin before she looked up at him slowly biting her lip.
Her hand moved to his button and with one move, she had oppend his pants. She turned her head and started to kiss around his bellybutton, and further down to the hem of his boxer's
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 2:47

giving a small noise of pleasure, he licked his lips as he watched her tease around..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 2:55

She reached the bottom of his boxers and stopped for a short while. But this was only because she moved her hand and pulled down his boxers. Not all the way, just enough that his erection got free.
She letted her tounge run slowly over his length, making sure her piercing just touched it. She did it slowly and in a teasing motion, and when she reached the end, she letted her mouth glide slowly over, still with the piercing touching. At this point she was basicly standing on all 4 on the table, with her ass in the air
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 3:02

Liking the view and what she was doing, he gave a hum and the hand in her hair tighten a little as she teased him "Pierced eh.. Nice.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 3:06

She had to work hard not to smile over that comment, and choosed in stead just to reward him for the comment. She pulled him almost all the way out, so that she could let her tounge curl around the head of his length, and let the piercing run just at the part where the head started. But she didnt do that for long before she took him all the way into her mouth, and started to move her head forth and back
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum