Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk)

Side 1 af 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk) Empty Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 5:49

It was a normal weekend. Or as normal as it could now be with alot of people in one place. Genma was sitting with his back up at the window and was looking out over the other people. Some girls were walking by him in there swin suit and he couldnt help let his eyes run up there bodies.
Genma had for a change a white t-shirt on while he still had his swin-shorts on thought. He was trying to hide a big bruse on his left side from the last match with grimmjow while they had been home.

Sidst rettet af Genma Shiranui Ons 24 Okt - 5:41, rettet 1 gang

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk) Empty Sv: Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 5:56

Kakashi came slouching into the room, only wearing his swimming trunks, of course - this also brandished his new tattoo on his back, which'd only just gotten old enough for him to go swimming with it.

"Yo," he grinned, when he spotted Genma.

Gæst
Gæst

Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk) Empty Sv: Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 5:57

Jiraiya was hanging out by the pool, wearing a life guard uniform and dark glasses. He'd gotten a warning from the principal when a particularly well-endowed young lady had caught him checking out her assets a little too long. The sunglasses were there to protect him from further incriminations.
He noticed the two young men and sidled in their general direction. They could use some education in babe magnetism.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 6:07

Genma looked up when he heard Kakashis voice "Hi Kashi. How goes?" Genma looked at a 2.g student there walked by Kakashi and saw Jiraya heading there way.. He saw behind the teacher some girls looking at Kakashi and him and came with a smile and waved before leaning back against the window again.
"Kashi what do you think would happen if I could get to that air-con thing up there?" he looked up at Kakashi with a smug look and didnt lower his voice so he knew Jiraya had heard him all to well.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 6:09

"You'd probably pull one of your biggest pranks ever." he grinned, and winked at some girls passing by - which'd clearly checked him out just before - causing giggles and blushes.

Sidst rettet af Kakashi Hatake Tirs 23 Okt - 6:11, rettet 1 gang

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 6:11

Jiraiya just pretended to have heard nothing and scribbled a few notes on a water-proof pad about ass-cheeks like firm melons.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 6:18

A smile came on Genmas lips and he just looked at some girl there was hugging some guy over at the water edge. He almost laughed when he saw a guy from 3.g come up behind them in the water and pulled the other guys leg so he went in the water along with the girl.
"Yeah I'll bet it could be. Just think about how hot it would get in here" Genma grinned and looked up at Kakashi.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 8:05

"Well, go on and try, be my guest. Just don't drag me into your fall." he laughed, then noticed Jiraiya. "Yo," he greeted, with a small wave.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 9:26

Jiraiya appeared the very epitome of suave as he greeted the boys. "So.. testing the waters, are we?" leered the old lecher with a meaningful glance at another firm ass passing by.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 9:37

Genma looked up at Jiraya when he came up to them and came with a grin "You know it". His eyes followed some girls walking by on there way to the dressing rooms.
For now he was sated with just sitting and looking at the girls and guys in the hall..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 9:43

"Yup." Kakashi agreed, eyes still on the girls checking him out. Hmm. That redhead was kinda hot... another wink while smirking, and her blush rivalled the color of her hair.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 10:26

Genma looked at Kakashi and followed his stare and saw him staring at a red haired girl there was blushing as red as her hair.
"You know Kashi her name is Mika if you have forgot. She sits like 2 seats behind you in the classroom" Genma laughed and waved at the girls..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 10:32

"Well... I haven't really talked with her before." he pointed out, grinning. "I'll be right back." and then he was off in the direction of the girls. Their giggling and muttering stopped once he was close, and he leant by the wall as he talked with her. The blush definitely wasn't disappearing. Genma would probably have noticed that the girl had been glancing rather dreamily at Kakashi more than once during their classes(which Kakashi had been competely oblivious to. He was rater used to it by now.)

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 10:35

Genma just laughed and shook his head "Why am I not surprised that he would try something with a redhead"

Genma leaded against the wall and just looked at the girls while muttering under his breath "95, 65, 90"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 10:37

A few minutes later and he was whispering into her ear - she giggled, nodded furiously. Then, with a smirk, he kissed her cheek, winked at her, and walked back to Genma. "Well. Seems I've got a date tonight." he grinned.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 10:40

Genma was staring at some guys sitting at the water edge on the other side of the hall and gave a small jump when Kakashi spoke to him "Hm what?! Shit dont sneak up on me like that Kakashi.. You could have given me a heart attack" He blushed alittle and scratched his neck..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 10:51

Kakashi merely laughed. "You're not usually this edgy, Gen."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 10:54

Genma scratched his leg and looked down and said in a low voice "I have got a fuck in 3 weeks and last night I saw that guy in the blue swim-short fuck with girl in the bathrooms"

Genma sighed and leaned forwat..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 10:56

"Ah..." he sighed, seated himself on the edge. "You don't usually have these problems. What's up? Something wrong? Normally you'd just charm everybody's pants right off."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:01

Genma looked at Kakashi for a moment and then sighed "I don't want a quick fuck with a random person just because I can. I mean its not surposed to be anything in it or something. Just..."

Genma looked up at stared at the guys from before "You see the guy in the green swim-shorts? He is as straight as Grimmjow and I want to get fuck so badly by him that its crazy. His in our Dojo and I know what he can do. Maybe i just need to get laid" Genma leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:04

"Ah... Well, he is hot, I gotta agree, there..." he muttered. "But... Yeah. I see your problem. You can't do anything to change that, anyway." he shrugged. "I'd give up, but well, I know it's not that easy for you. But just... Don't linger. You'll just wind up hurting yourself, then." a comradely handd was placed on Genma's shoulder, squeezed gently.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:09

A laugh came from Genma then "haha trust me I wont Kakashi. And if I do I know for a fact that Grimm will kick my skull in for real this time"
Genma smiled up at Kakashi and got a glint in his eyes "So when is that date with Mika?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:18

"Tonight at 8 pm." he grinned and stretched, flexing his back and thereby the new tattoo(which was facing Mika, whom giggled a little before she and the other girls left the room and hit the showers).

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:22

Genma looked at the girls when they left "Is that so. Then you got some time to spare untill then"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:25

"Yup." he smirked. "Well then. Do you have any plans for the evening, or are you going to be all alone, all by yourself in our room?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum