Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk)

Side 2 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk) - Page 2 Empty Sv: Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:29

Genma came with a smug smile leaning closer to Kakashi "I'm going to be all alone in our room" Genma pulled back when there was just a few cm between them and leaned back against the wall again.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk) - Page 2 Empty Sv: Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:30

He smirked. "Naww. Poor thing." he still laughed, though, as he let himself slip into the water, just diving under before he reappeared again, shaking his head lightly so that droplets flew everywhere.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:35

Genma smilede and looked around the room. Only a few girls were in the room and that was in the back end. He let himself slip down in the water slowly and felt the t-shirt getting wet but didnt care.
"Wont say I'm a poor thing Kakashi. You damn well knows that I am more then good to taking care of my own needs. Or you forgot about that" Genma smilede smugly..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:38

Another grin. "Not at all... You're good at taking care of other's needs, as well, after all..." he winked.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:40

A laugh came from genma then "Yeah I guess I'm just that great of a talent"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:43

He smiled. "And not just in that aspect, but..." his voice grew solemn. "I don't think I ever got around to thanking you for... Well, helping me in the time after the accident." the smile softened. "So... Thank you. You're really the best friend I could have."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:48

Genma scratched his neck and smiled "Yeah I know Kashi. Don't think about it okay it's what friends are for". He blushed alittle bit at it and turned around so his back was to Kakashi and tried to get his t-shirt of. With the t-shirt over his head he didnt see the last girls giggle at Jiraya and run out in the bathrooms.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:51

He gave a slightly crooked smile. "Well. You were the only one who was practically there all the time. I do feel I need to thank you for that. You... Well, you and Rin... I can tell you honestly, you guys are the only reason I'm still here." he sighed and leant by the edge of the pool. "You know how depressed I was. You guys got me through day after day."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:54

Genma got the t-shirt of and put it on the edge of the pool "Yeah I know Kashi. I know" Genma looked for a moment lost in thoughts but quickly shock his head and turned around facing Kakashi again.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 11:57

"And... I'm truly grateful. There's so much I'd missed out on without you guys around. And Kushina." the smile was perhaps just a tad sad when he thought of those hard couple of months.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:01

Genma just smiled and with a little difficulty got up on the edge to sit. "It has been some hard months but that is all in the past kakashi. There are no reason to stay in it an get more hurt"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:04

"I know, I know." he sighed, and heaved himself up to sit on the edge. "But.. You know me. I can't just stop thinking about it like that. Even if I don't think about it during my waking hours... Well... You've heard the nightmares yourself." an even deeper sigh. From time to time he'd been awakened by Genma... Seeing as he sometimes cried out in his sleep with the bad memories replaying.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:09

A sigh came from genma and he looked down at the water "You know Kashi. Not all in life are easy. To lose someone close is hard trust me I have been there more then I would like to acmit. And I know you still have nightmares about it. And to say that it will pass with time would be a lie. But at some point you learn to get past the barrier that gives you the nightmares and just feel happy that you at least at some point can still see the people that you lost ones again".

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:12

He sighed, nodded slightly. "I know... The nightmares about... Him have passed, as well." he knew well that Genma would know who 'him' was. Since he never spoke of his father's name, or even used the word 'father' about him. "But... If you ever need to talk about anything... Anything at all... Just... Come to me, right? I'll be here to listen. Like you've always been there for me." an arm around Genma's shoulder, and a weak smile in place.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:16

Genma just stared at the water for a little while thinking about if he should talk about it or not.. "Do you know the name Suke Tanaka?" He lifted his eyes to look at Kakashi.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:17

He gave a weak nod. "I believe Raidou's mentioned him before, yeah."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:28

Genma looked abit at the water remembering things there happened along time ago. "Suke Tanaka is my dad. Him and my mom was in the Navy Seal. I don't remember much about what happened back then beside the few puzzle that are clear. I was 2 years old when my parents died. My brother and me didnt understand untill years later why they didnt come back for us"

Genma looked at Kakashi with a weak smile and laughed a little "I got over the pain alot of years ago. The pain will never go away but it will remind me of what I have lost so I will never forget them. That is the same for you Kashi.. The pain you feel over the loose of your father and Obito will never go away but with time the pain will not the a stabing pain. But more of a pain there is there to let you know that its okay to be sad, miss yea even hate the ones you lost"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:32

"Ah..." he nodded in understanding. But when he mentioned his father - "Don't call him that." he muttered. "If you have to mention him, please use his name, instead." this was one of the few things that hadn't changed over the years.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:36

Genma smilede and pushed Kakashi in the water. He had enough emo shit for one night. And damn it to hell if he didnt get laid by someone to night.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:38

"Ah!" came the surprised sound when Kakashi hit the water - and he was grinning by the time he resurfaced. "You dickhead," he grinned, but all in good sport, before he pulled at Genma's leg, dragging him into the water, as well.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:41

Genma laughed when he came up to the surface again and leaned into Kakashi and Kissed him shortly on the lips before pulling away and turning around and grabbed onto the edge of the pool.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:44

He looked rather stunned for about a second, then he grinned and swam up behind Genma, one hand sliding to rest on his ass. "Was that an invitation, or what?" he purred into Genma's ear, smirking as he squeezed the flesh in his hand.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:49

Genma looked behind him at Kakashi "Maybe.. But are you sure you are not to bizzy to entertain little me?" He pushed back against Kakashi while looking at him..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:50

He smirked. "I'm not... I can easily entertain you both today..." he grinned, dove in to nibble and lick at Genma's throat. "And you taste nice... Like always."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 23 Okt - 12:58

Genma moved his head abit to the side to let Kakashi get more room. Genma was trying get more air down his lungs but only came with a low moan. "Shit.. Kashi not here please.. To sensitive.."
Its been to long since genma let anybody dominate him so his body had become more sensitive..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum