Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk)

Side 4 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk) - Page 4 Empty Sv: Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 8:16

Genma looked back at Kakashi and then at Jiraya "You lead Jiraya. But I dont think I can keep shut"
He climbed out of the pool and went over to the window and bent down and picked his towel up and fished after his t-shirt for a bit not wanting to move from the hot airvent he was standing over..

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk) - Page 4 Empty Sv: Looking at people (privat, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 8:18

With a pleased grin, Jiraiya noted that they'd both interpreted his suggestion just the right way. "You know," he grunted, standing up and positioning the sketchpad strategically, "I have a very big bed."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 8:20

"I figured..." a slight grin, transcending into a smirk, as Kakashi heaved himself out of the water, too, stretching slightly and picking up his own towel.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 8:29

Genma looked back at them and came with a grin "As long as its warmer then here I'm all cool"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 8:36

The teacher took in the boys' lean, muscular bodies with a broad grin. "Splendid," he oozed. "Follow me."

[our heroes migrate to the Master bedroom. Fufufufu.]

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum