Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

2 deltagere

Side 5 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 5 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Jun - 22:39

"Uhm... I guess I..." aw damn. He couldn't keep secrets from her - but - he kind of had to... "I can't really tell you, but it was something personal about him..."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P] - Page 5 Empty Sv: Well... this is awkward. [Open to anyone who'd randomly walk into Minato's room; I get the feeling that's most of the school :P]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Jun - 23:26

"... Like... What kind of personal?" she raised an eyebrow. "It must've been quite something if he got as mad as you say.."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 6:50

"Uhm... boyf- I mean.. personal life kind of personal..." Minato looked to the side.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 9:15

"You know I did hear what you were about to say, right?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 9:17

"...yeah. But I wasn't supposed to say it." Aw. Dammit. He sucked at keeping secrets.. now Shuuhei was going to hate him even more.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 9:17

"Ah.... So that's why he got mad." she sighed. "Well, since it's supposed to be kept secret it's kinda given it's a student."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 9:33

For the second time that day, Minato's jaw dropped in astonishment. "How did you.. ah god dammit." He facepalmed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 9:46

"'S obvious." she shrugged. "Teachers generally don't hide their relationships that much unless it's inappropriate."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 9:47

"...how would you know?" he asked her, still confused.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 9:52

"Girls gossip." she simply said, shrugging and smiling.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 9:56

"...okaaaay," Minato said, long and outdrawn and pretty curious.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 9:59

"Oh come on. I thought you knew that!" she chuckled. "At my old public school, ya see, the English teacher was deep in with one of the Jocks. They thought they had it covered up, but one of the girls saw them making out in the deserted classroom. Naturally, every girl on school knew by the end of the day, 'ttebane!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 10:00

"Iah... Uhm. I've never seen anything like that." Minato blushed a little. "Or - well. I didn't think teachers did that. Especially not Sensei."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 10:04

"Well, some do. Then again... You don't really pick it yourself, with love, 'ttebane." she glanced over at him, blushing just slightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 10:06

"Well... no. You don't." Carefully, he wound a lock of her hair around his fingers and trailed it between them. "I.. well, I guess I learned that the hard way. Not - not that you're not worth it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 10:10

"... Same to you, 'ttebane." she leant in to kiss him once more.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 10:13

He kissed her back, slowly gaining more confidence. When they broke apart, he told her softly, "I meant what I said, y'know. About - about marrying you. Maybe not now but.. y'know."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 10:18

"Mm... I'd think my answer pretty obvious, since I... I do want to, y'know Start a... A family with ya. Once we're out of here. And settled."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 10:23

"You - you don't have to answer now! I mean - let's - let's just see what happens. And - and then you can answer. When - we're old enough. Yeah." Dammit. This went much more easily in movies. He was supposed to find her a ring - she never wore rings. He was still smiling like an idiot at her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 10:31

And she was grinning right back. "Yeah... Yeah, let's." and then she kissed him again, her usual, brash grin in place.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 10:33

That cheered him up considerably. "I should probably ask your Dad for your hand or something, shouldn't I?" he grinned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 10:36

"Probably." she chuckled. "Reminds me. You've only seen my house from outside, 'ttebane! Ya need to come over in one of the holidays."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 10:48

Total panic was his immediate reaction. Then he drew a deep breath. "Yeah. I'd like that," he told her sincerely. "Well. I'd - you should come over too, but - my Dad. He's - well. He's nice enough when he.. When he's nice."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Jun - 10:51

She just nodded, smiled, and hugged him close again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Jun - 10:55

"Would you?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 10 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum