Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 17 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 17 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:35

"Ah.. It's just that.. sometimes you're a little.. uhm. Thoughtless."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 17 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:45

"... Ah. Aren't everybody once in a while?"
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:46

"Well... yeah, but... uhm. You're.. not very careful, I mean."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:47

"... Ah. Well, it doesn't have that much to do with my judgement on these sorts of things, though."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:48

"No..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:49

"So. Do you trust my judgement during this kind of stuff?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:51

"With me? No. I think you're way too nice." Minato wore a stubborn frown.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:52

"I'm not. You're overly self-critical, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:54

"I know. Which proves my point about something being wrong about me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:54

"Not anything that makes you a worse person, though."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:56

"Hn."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:58

"And even if you insist you can do better, I'm not going to change my mind. You're wonderful. I've never been as happy as I am with you. It's... It's like..." she blushed, "... Like I was just waiting for you to come around, y'know? Fill out my life."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:58

Sigh. "I.. I know. I'm sorry."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:59

She shook her head. "Don't be. Don't say you're sorry. You've got no reason to." then she snuggled closer.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 11:01

"I am happy. With you. Really. I wish I could just be.. y'know, all over happy." He pulled her closer, slowly - he still felt weak from all the crying.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 11:03

"Just go at your own pace. It's fine. Every time I get you to smile.... That's just, like, y'know, a pat on the shoulder for me, then. I'll make you as happy as I can. That's a promise, 'ttebane!" a small smile, and then she kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 11:06

He wasn't optimistic. But maybe just a little happy, all the same. So he just sat there and let her kiss him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 11:07

"I love you." she muttered, once more. "More than you'll ever know." she then added, as she raised a hand to gently stroke his cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 11:36

"I... I know. I don't understand it.. but I know.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 11:37

"And I don't really get why you love me this much, either, but... Here we are. Engaged and all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 11:40

"Because you're you," he said with finality.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 11:41

"Then you know why I love you, too." she simply said, and kissed his cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 11:45

"I guess.." he closed his eyes and breathed out, trying to will himself to relax.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 11:46

And she just scattered soft kisses down his jawline and neck.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 11:52

Minato pretty much just sat there and took it. He was too exhausted for anything else.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 17 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum