Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

talking (privat, english, kakaomælk)

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

talking (privat, english, kakaomælk) Empty talking (privat, english, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 0:22

Grimmjow pushed the door open to his and Tyson's room.. He knew for a fact that Tyson was bizzy with something else so he didnt really care how much noise he made.. He closed the door after him and locked it before walking over to his bed and dumped Lotus down on it.. Standing up straight he looked down on Lotus and folded his arms in front of his chest "You want to tell me just what you have been doing with your hands.."

Sidst rettet af Shika Fre 11 Jan - 3:37, rettet 1 gang
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

talking (privat, english, kakaomælk) Empty Sv: talking (privat, english, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 5 Jan - 0:26

Lotus that was hanging over Grimmjows shoulder didnt do anything to get down. She knew excatly what he was going to ask. She had known it since she was in the infirmary. She was putted down on the bed and looked up at him. He would to many have seemed really pist and angry, but she knew better. She knew he was just conserd... She sighed and stood up.. "I just had to show Minato I was serious.... and its been a really long time since I have been fighting, so this happend" she sighed.. "I have been at the infirmary.. I just have to take it easy for some time and it will be fine. Nothing to worry about" she looked up at him with a little smile.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Antal indlæg : 2263
Geografisk sted : Mountain High

talking (privat, english, kakaomælk) Empty Sv: talking (privat, english, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 0:40

He lifted an eyebrow and cocked his head to a bit to the side "And why did you have to show Minato that you were serious..?" He had a feeling what it was about but he wanted to know the reason before he went and did something that he might not have a reason to do.. He looked at her fingers and growled a little bit but keeping himself in check until she had told just what had happened..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 5 Jan - 0:45

Yeah.. he was going to be pissed. She had to keep this under control else he would ran out fast.... She sighed.. "Genma came to my room. He told me he had found Lily with Minato next to him... She apperently cried and was talking about she wasent good enough.." she sighed.."I dont know anymore than that. Minato didnt say anything, and I havent talked to Lily.. She wont see me.. Took forever to find her.." she placed a hand on his chest to calm him.. She was a bit nervous about his reaction, not for herself she knew he wouldnt hurt her.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 0:59

Feeling his temper almost boil over at what Lotus said, he closed his eyes to try and not just run out of the room and go find Minato... He took a deep breath and opened his eyes and looked down on Lotus again "So you beat on him and he just stood there and took the hits.." He could see on her that Minato had not hit back and for that he was at least glad..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 5 Jan - 1:02

She nodded silently.. "He didnt try to stop me. He just took the beating.. I only stopped because I had to.." she looked down on her hands.. "This is actually made by myself but I dont care.. He hurt Lily, Im not sure how but he did.. I cant forgive that.." she looked out the window for a short time before looking up at him again.. She placed her hand gently on his cheek. "Spicy...." her voice were gentle and soft.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 2:31

He looked at her and tried not to get more angry at Minato then he was already.. His hand moved ud to her cheek and he bent his head down and kissed her shortly on the lip before pulling back.. "Fine i wont get kick his ass.. Even thought I feel very much for it.. He was still angry but was holding it at bay because it was not worth it to loose his temper over right now..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 5 Jan - 2:48

She smiled at him and leaned her head a bit against his hand... She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling for a little while before she looked up at him again.. She suddenly felt a bit nervous and bit her own lip. She moved herself a bit closer to him and moved a little bit of hair from his face.. Her eyes was warm and full of joy and she made sure to keep eyecontract.. "spicy... I..." she looked a bit nervous down but then she found his eyes again and took a deep breath to get her nerves in order.. "I think I love you.." her cheeks turned a little red... Did she really say that.. yes she did.... shit... she suddenly felt a not in her stomach and she got even more nervous than before, but she didnt move.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 3:12

to say that he was surprised was a pretty good word for it.. He stood for a while and just looked into her eyes while he tried to find out how and what he wanted to say.. He was never good putting words on his feelings but for Lotus he would try.. His thumb moved slowly over her cheek and his gaze soften "kitten..." he bent forward and kissed her on the lips before looking her in the eyes again "I feel the same for you.." Grimmjow was not sure if he would get any closer to saying those 3 words then that and hope that it would be good enough..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 5 Jan - 3:15

Her eyes stayed warm and relaxed. She didnt show any sign of her nerves. She felt relaxed when he moved his thumb over her cheek... She knew he wasent good with words, hell she wasent.. She just felt that she should say it, she wasent sure why though.. She sent him a calm smile as he spoke to her and leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips.. She didnt need to say anything more.. everything that needed to be said had been said. She had realized she have taken him by surprise, but she was also surprised herself. But she didnt really think anymore. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling off his lips on hers.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 3:21

Closing his eyes he began to kiss Lotus back while he cupped the back of her head with one hand and moved the other arm around her waist to lift her up to his height.. His surprise was gone and he now just wanted to stay as close to Lotus as he could..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 5 Jan - 5:03

She smiled during the kiss as she felt her feets lift off the ground... She didnt hesitat, and with her hands around his neck she pulled herself up a little more so she could wrap her legs around his waist. That way it wasent so hard for him to hold her... She playful letted her tounge slip over his lips causing her to break the kiss
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Søn 6 Jan - 6:42

Moving his hand down to her ass, he lifted her a bit more up. squeezing her ass with one while he moved the other down her chest he opened his mouth and let her tongue get into his mouth..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Søn 6 Jan - 7:03

She made a soft moan as he squeezed her ass more, and the touch of her chest it was sensational. she didnt hesitate when he opend his mouth.. She claimed his mouth with her tounge.. Letted it teasingly move around, dancing with his tounge.. She moved her right hand from his neck and down to his chest, where she slowly opended his shirt..
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Søn 6 Jan - 7:16

Letting his tongue play around with hers he let her open his shirt. Squeezing her ass again he moved his other hand down to the bottom of her top and began moving it up her body to get it off her...
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Søn 6 Jan - 7:27

She had pullede his shirt a bit up so she could open the last buttons, just as she finished that she felt his hands on her top.. She held her hands over her head so he could remove the shirt. They had to break the kiss and once the shirt was removed she didnt continue the kiss. In stead she leaned her head on his neck and started to kiss and bite on it.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Fre 11 Jan - 3:25

He gave a low grunt and moved a hand around her back to unclasp the bra with his fingers before moving to sit down on the bed.. Moving the hand up her stomach, he moved it under her loose bra and cupped her breast and massaged it with his hand..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Fre 11 Jan - 3:36

She didnt stop, and since she didnt look around she guessed they were on the bed as soon as her legs hit the bed. She gasped a bit for air as his fingers found there way to her breast. At that moment she stopped kissing his neck but only for a short while. She let one of her hands find the way to his hair and with a gentle grib, so she didnt get hurt anymore, she pulled his head a little back so she couldn more easily contine to kiss and bite on his neck.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 22 Jan - 10:55

Giving a small smile he moved his head a bit to the side so she could get to his neck. Pinching a nipple with his fingers he ran the other hand up her stomach to join the other in the playing. Just cupping the breast and massaging it while his other hand pinched the nipple and played with the other breast..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tirs 22 Jan - 11:02

She was forced to stop as he started to tease her other breast and nipple... "Spicy.." she moaned into his neck and her breathing had become a bit harder. She losend the girp in his hair and let her hand move down his back, where her nails gently touched his skin..
When they reached his shoulders again she pushed him down on the bed a bit hard and leaned over him.. She captured his lips with her own, and let her tounge find its way to his. She moaned a bit in the kiss, and she felt how her whole body was starting to scream for him. She moved one of her hands, so she was only holding herself up with one. She letted it move down his chest, and stomach and when she reached his pants she letted her hand tease him outside the pants. She squeezed a bit and made sure he could feel her hand clearly.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 22 Jan - 11:14

Giving a groan into the kiss when she squeezed his erection he gave a small buck with his hips and broke the kiss. Moving just forward enough he kiss her neck and gave it a nip "Eager are we Kitten? But can't say I don't want you just as much.." He moved his hands down her chest and stomach "You want the skirt of or can I have you with it on?" He looked at her with lustful eyes and ran his hands under her skirt and pressed his fingers against her covered womanhood.. Feeling how wet she already was he gave a groan and closed his eyes shortly before looking at her again "I need you now Kitten fuck cloth.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tirs 22 Jan - 22:51

She gasped for air when he started to kiss her neck, and when he nipped it she let out a moan tilting her head a little bit backwards. "uhmm... Its been waaaay to long...." she moaned her answer to him... She didnt really think or react, she couldnt get her thoughts together due to his hands on her, she felt the lust in her growing and she looked down on him. She bit her lip and looked at him with teasing easy... She leaned down so her mouth was close to his ear.. "Im not stopping you" her voice was full of lust, and she bit the tip of his ear and let out a small moan. Her body already started to move a bit towards his by its own. Her hand had never left his erection, and she unbuttoned the first button.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 23 Jan - 7:40

Moving his thumps under the band of her panties he pulled them down over her ass and down her legs. Giving a grunt he bizzied himself with licking and nipping on her neck. Moving one hand down between her legs he let two fingers glide over her opening..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 23 Jan - 7:45

She moved her legs a bit so she could toss the panties away with her food. She barly got herself back in place before she felt his endearment on her neck. She bit her lip as a tremble went down her whole body as she felt his fingers right outside, so close.. It was torture.. Her whole body was screaming.
She moved her hand under his boxers now his pants was open and she took a firm grip around his erection.. She moaned softly... "Your teasing."
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 23 Jan - 8:02

"Mm.." a smirk was on his face but he did push his two fingers inside her opening. Giving a groan when she took a hold on his erection he let go of her neck and leaned back down on the bed looking up at her. Removing his fingers he ran his hands up her stomach and chest to grab her breasts..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum