Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

talking (privat, english, kakaomælk)

2 deltagere

Side 4 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

talking (privat, english, kakaomælk) - Page 4 Empty Sv: talking (privat, english, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 9 Feb - 3:31

She felt the cold wall against her back and leaned her arms steady on his shoulders smirking at him... "you.. like .. it".. but the smirk soon dissapeard as he hit the right spot again and she gasped for air... "a-ah... keep.. doing.. thaaat..:" she moaned in between the words and felt she was getting close..
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Antal indlæg : 2263
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Mountain High

Tilbage til toppen Go down

talking (privat, english, kakaomælk) - Page 4 Empty Sv: talking (privat, english, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Shika Lør 9 Feb - 3:36

Grimmjow was not counting on stopping so he picked up the rhythm again.. Feeling himself beginning to lose the grab on his release he tighten his grip on her ass and moved her a bit more up.. Still making sure he hit that spot with every trust..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 9 Feb - 3:39

As the feeling build up inside her, she felt herself getting warmer, and tightening automaticly around his cock... She gasped for air and cried out his name "spicy....." she felt all the feelings in her take over, and she closed her eyes, let the feeling fill her up, take her over the edge, where nothing else but him and her excisted... she leaned her head on his shoulder gasping for air
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 9 Feb - 4:20

Feeling her tighten around him made him lose it and he tumbled over the edge letting out a groan "kitten.." Getting some last few trusts he emptied himself inside her and quickly turned around and dumped her on the table following her down..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 9 Feb - 4:41

she let herself lay all the way down on the table, and keept her legs around him, forcing him to stay.. She pulled him down to rest on his chest and gently let her hand touch his back, stroking it softly... "I missed you" she was still gasping a bit for air..
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 9 Feb - 5:38

Slowly getting his breath back down he smiled against her chest "Missed you too girl.." Moving his hands up he warped them around her hugging her body to him as he stood up.. "As much as I want to stay like this kitten I don't want Tyson to catch us like this.." Moving some steps back he turned around and began to walk to the bathroom.. "Bath it is.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 9 Feb - 7:13

She grined and hold around him.. "pfff.... you worry to much Spicy".. she gave him a swift kiss on the cheek... "you do know I need to get this off my hand first right?" she looked at him with a teasingly smile
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 9 Feb - 7:20

"Oh I don't worry I just don't want him to look at you naked.." A smirk was on his face and he looked at her hand "Yea I know but we'll take care of that in the bathroom.." he squeezed her ass and gave a grin "Why share what is mine with others"

Walking out into the bathroom Grimmjow kicked the door shut behind him..

//Grimmjow out//
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 9 Feb - 7:22

She couldnt help but to smile... "well well.. jalous are we?" she leaned in and whisperd in his ear.. "its okay with me, I dont want to share you neather.." She keept holding on to him as they walked into the badroom and heard the door close behind her..

//lotus is out//
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum