Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk//

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Næste

Go down

Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk// Empty Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk//

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 0:19

After Minato'd opened the door to his room, Kushina walked, no, rather stomped over to the bed and let herself flop down on it. "Goddamn stupid cow! Has she ever seen herself in a mirror? She looks twice the weight I do!!" she raged into his pillow.

Sidst rettet af Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 1:13, rettet 1 gang
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk// Empty Sv: Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk//

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 0:24

Minato followed, and slammed the door behind him. "I know! I can't believe those two - acting like they own the fucking school! Argh!" He kicked the door for good measure.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk// Empty Sv: Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk//

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 0:26

"I know Grimm's always been like that. But for him to have found someone just as bad as him... That's quite an achievement. Of the very worst kind." she harrumphed, basically kicking her shoes off, causing them to fly into the wall before landing on the floor.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 0:28

"I can't believe why you're friends with him. He's a fucking asshole," grumbled Minato. "And I wished - I wished you'd goddamn kicked her ass. The bitch!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 0:30

"I would've if Grimm hadn't been around. I don't want to wobble around with another broken leg. One time's more than enough." she sighed. "Well. I'm not going to be his friend anymore, that's for sure, not as long as he's with that bitch, 'ttebane. He was kinder before he got her."

Sidst rettet af Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 0:33, rettet 1 gang
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 0:33

"I find that kinda hard to believe," snorted Minato. "Why didn't he defend you, then? When she said all that shit about you? Goddammit!" He kicked his chair.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 0:35

"She's changed him, that's why." she huffed. "Changed him into as much of a bastard as she's a bloody bitch." she threw off the jacket of the school uniform as well.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 0:36

"They're always getting on people's cases! Thinking they own the fucking school - and - and they won't ever listen to anyone's opinion but their own!" Minato cried helplessly. "I was just tryin' to help Lily and now they fuckin' hate me because of... because of something I've got no control over!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 0:43

"Well, like ya said, it's mostly her own fault she got hurt. She knew you were together with me, 'ttebane. Most people would have enough brains to know to stay the hell away from people already occupied. Or wait 'till they aren't. She didn't. So. Her fault. They shouldn't hate you for that, but, well, seems you can't change their mnd once they've made it up, eh?" a humorless laugh. "Stupid bastards..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 0:45

"No... seems I can't.." Minato deflated and let himself sink down on the bed next to her, running his hand frustratedly through his already messy hair. "I just wish... she wouldn't. Hadn't. Or that there was something I could do about it.. damn."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 0:48

"... Done's done, I guess." she muttered, and finally took out the elastic in her hair, which'd kept the braid in place(she'd been training just before noon). "But still..." another irritated noise slipped past her lips. "Goddamnit. They should just keep to their own damn business." shaking her head slightly, so that her hair fell loose from the braid, smooth as ever.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 0:49

"Yeah, well, people at this school seem damn poor at doing just that - aw, fuck!" he punched the mattress. "Someone ought to.. ought to - oh, I dunno!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 0:52

"... Force them to the psychologist. As you mentioned." a weak, crooked gin. "I'd love to be the fly on the wall there. 'So, Mr Jaeger. What seems to be the problem?' 'I'm a steroid-pumped jerk without care for others' feelings and opinions.'" She imitated Grimmjow's darker voice, and even gave the smallest chuckle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 0:55

He looked down at her and grinned, playing right along. "'And my girlfriend won't put out for me because she's too busy PMS'ing, and my dick's too small anyway'"!
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 0:58

"'So that's why I'm a jerk to perfect couples like Minato and Kushina!'" her grin twisted into a smirk as she moved in to kiss him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 0:59

"'Because I'm so damn jealous of Minato, since Kushina's the perfect babe!'" He kissed her, just a little possessive. "And has the best ass ever.. unlike certain skinny bitches.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 1:02

"'And because Minato doesn't have to spend all day in gym for his girlfriend to stay with him! She thinks he's perfect just as he is...'" Smiling, she raised her hand, running it up his side as she nibbled his lower lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 1:04

"And Kushina has breasts. Lotus doesn't..." he palmed them for good measure, the shyness he always felt in these situations mostly gone because of the argument and, well, her. "Heh... no wonder Grimmyboy's so pissed off all the time.. she must be really high maintenance.." He groaned a little when he felt her teeth.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 1:07

"Mm... Bitches like that are always high maintenance..." she grinned, then bit her lip as she arched into the touch, just a little.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 1:10

"Wonder why he sticks around. Probably can't get anyone else because of.. well, ya know what steroids do to you.." he wondered if it was too soon to get her shirt off, and started nibbling at her neck to get her in the mood fast, since something definitely not affected by steroids was already happening in his pants.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 1:12

She grinned. "Mm... So small ya can't even feel it, I'd bet..." she grinned, then gave a small moan and tilted her head to allow him more space to work on.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 1:13

"...you betting on Grimmjow's penis, now?" He tried to sound hurt, but it was hard because of the shit-eating grin he was wearing while he sought out all her good spots and worshipped them with his moud.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 1:17

"Nah... Yours is better..." she grinned, winked, and then a small grunt escaped when he reached one of the particularly good spots. Aand there.... The familiar wet sensation.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Aug - 1:18

"Hey.. did you ever try out his? Something you didn't tell me?" He pinched her nipple and bit her earlobe at the same time.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Aug - 1:22

A sharp gasp, a small shake of her head. "Nah... Never interested me with a guy more muscle than man..." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum