Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 10 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 10 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:43

"And you're gonna get them..." she pushed him away as she closed the drawer and brought the vibrator closer, positioning it just right - and then pushing it inside in one go with a deep moan. She was so wet there wasn't the slightest problem.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 10 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:46

"...damn," he whimpered. Why was this ever a good idea? He could be inside her right now! Oh, right. This was kinda.. kinda insanely hot. Another whimper.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:52

She moved it around a small while, sighing in bliss when she found just the right spot - then she turned the vibrations on, and a groan tore from her throat.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:55

Minato's eyes hungrily followed her every move, his tongue darting out ever so often to lick his lips. After a short while, he couldn't lie still any longer, but shifted restlessly on her sheets.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:58

And at that point, she was grinning inside(slightly evilly). Biting her lip, she let her other hand travel to her breast, squeeze it, and pinch a nipple.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 12:01

"Ah fuck yeah," he sighed. She'd probably checked out his bookmarks again, and he couldn't care less. He reached down to squeeze his erection through his training pants, groaning with the sensation.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 12:05

She 'gently' kicked his side, though. "Don't. I want to... Aah..." she was distracted for a moment by the pleasant buzzing. "... See how long you can go... Without... Touching."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 7 Apr - 10:25

"Damn," he groaned. "Shina, that's.. that's evil," but he still, reluctantly, let go of himself.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 7 Apr - 10:33

"You do tend to like it when I'm... A little... Evil..." she grinned, and moved the vibrator, prodding it against her g-spot and moaning unabashedly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 7 Apr - 10:38

"I better, since that's pretty much all the time.." his eyes were nearly popping out of his head with that moan, and his breathing became deep and heavy.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 7 Apr - 10:45

And... Her thumb sought north and flicked over her clit with a deep groan, slightly louder for his pleasure.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 7 Apr - 10:48

"Aw daaamnn.." he whimpered, again shifting restlessly, groaning from just the friction between his cock and the fabric of his underwear. "You're.. fuck.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 7 Apr - 10:50

"Mm...." a smile curled her lips. "Feels sooo good, 'Nato..." she turned the vibrations up a notch and sighed in bliss, her thighs quivering.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 7 Apr - 10:57

"Fuck..." he repeated, breathing getting faster, more erratic. "D'ya.. are you.. getting off on.. on keeping me from... from jacking off?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 7 Apr - 10:59

The slight giggle told him yes, before she began fondling her breast again, turning vibrations to the max and curling her toes at the wonderful feeling.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 7 Apr - 11:02

"Aw fuck, 'Shina.. you're.. you're evil, did I tell you that? Damn, but you're hot. You look so fuckin' hot like that... are you thinking about me fucking you?" All this tension, it had to get out somehow, and Minato ended up just rambling at her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 7 Apr - 11:04

"You bet I am," she sighed, then groaned as she pinched her nipple, hard, the small bud turning a fiery red afterwards, as she began to slowly move the vibrator in and out, just a little bit deeper than it was before...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 7 Apr - 11:11

"Fuck.. I wanna .. damn, I can't.." his voice a thin whine, he shifted his hips again, wondering if she'd laugh if he started fucking the bed and almost not caring.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 7 Apr - 11:13

"Mmhmm.... Want me to.... Ah.... Replace this.... For your dick?" she asked, a grin on her lips as she moaned with a harsh rub of her clit.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 7 Apr - 11:15

"I though.. point was.. to see.. if I could .. damn.." his balls were actually starting to hurt...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 7 Apr - 11:18

"Yeah, but... Don't want you hurting, either." the slow but firm rubs of her clit continued, to several moans.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 7 Apr - 11:21

"Yeah.. you do.. cuz you're evil like that.. fuck!" that just turned him on more. "Damn.." he was starting to leak, now, precome soaking through his pants.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 7 Apr - 11:22

She noticed, and chuckled through her moans. "I think... You've got some leakage." that dark spot was unmistakable.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 7 Apr - 11:29

"Says you... I can.. hear how wet you are.. from over here..." fucking the bed.. sounded pretty good right about now. "Can.. can I take my pants off?" They were starting to hurt.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 7 Apr - 11:33

"In a minute or less. When I come." and she set it all in on that, then, pushing the vibrator inside as far as it could go, pinching and rubbing her clit, the same with her nipple, leaning back her head to groan out her pleasure.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 10 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum