Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 9 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 9 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Lør 5 Apr - 11:36

"Mmmmh," he hummed around the hard little nub, grinning in complete satisfaction with himself.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 9 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 5 Apr - 11:44

"Love you.... So, so much..." her toes curling in bliss, hips writhing just a tad bit.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Lør 5 Apr - 11:48

"Hmm.. good thing. you're marrying me, then?" he asked innocently between the soft licks. Yeah. Definitely hard, here. Now... to drive her crazy again...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 5 Apr - 11:53

"Uhuh..." she breathed, then, looking down at him, "... Wanna make you feel good, too, though..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 5 Apr - 11:55

"D'ya see where I am?" He sent her a cheeky smile from between her legs. "I'm feeling good. Very, very good.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 3:18

... Hello full-body blush.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:04

Yeaaaaaahhhh. Minato's inner caveman (he was usually rather subdued) did a proud dance, complete with beating of chest. I Made Woman Happy AND Embarrassed.
"Now.. I'm gonna make you happier..." he gave her another lick.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:06

"Ah... I... Doubt that's possible," she moaned, and finally just reached down a hand to grab a hold of his hair, just to have something to hold on to.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:08

"Ow," he muttered under his breath, but then kept on licking like he knew she wanted. "What's.. your record... in a row?" he asked cheekily, taking a break to flash that Smile at her again and lick his lips.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:09

Blush certainly wasn't going away. "... Five..." she muttered. "It was... A very lonely vacation until you came over."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:10

Mmmmwhahahahahahahahamuahahahahahahahhhh!!!!
"Let's see if we can beat that - shall we?" Smile level 2... and wink.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:13

... Her response turned out garbled and unintelligible.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:14

He counted that as a yes, so he went straight for the gold again, tongue tracing lazy circles around her clit while he prodded at her G-spot.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:15

Aand she was writhing and moaning again, just a tad louder than before.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:18

Ha. Hahahahaha. "Mmmh," he agreed with her clit in his mouth, now shifting to small sucks.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:20

"Ah.... Please... Please, 'Nato... I want... you in me..." she gasped. "Not... Not just fingers..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:22

"That's for fourth and fifth time.." even though that suggestion was starting to sound really good. And he'd been hard for a while...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:24

Well. Here cm the usual, impatient, slightly violent girlfriend, as she wound her fingers in his hair and yanked in it so that she could look directly into his eyes. "Fuck me." she then asked - no - commanded.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:26

Minato gulped slightly. "What if I won't?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:29

"Then I'll reach into my drawer and go on doing it myself." her gaze didn't waver one bit - as she truly intended to do just that.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:29

"You brought that HERE?!" he felt a bit insulted. Then again... it was sort of.. hot.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:32

"Hey. I get the urge sometimes when you're training. Or while there's a class I skipped. So I go to the shower with it." she shrugged. "So. You gonna fuck me or not?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:34

He was on the verge of giving in (like always), then felt that strange bravery creep over him. "Nope. Do it. I wanna see." He gave her the broad grin again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 6 Apr - 11:37

A small shrug, and she reached into the drawer and pulled it out - basically a slightly larger version of the one she'd put up his ass.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 6 Apr - 11:41

---oh. He remembered that. It.. nope. No gay thoughts now. Girlfriend about to give dildo liveshow. Fuck everything else. "Five times, I told you..." he grinned with a pointed gaze at her genitals.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 9 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum