Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 23 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 23 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 8:48

A pit of dread slowly opened in Minato's stomach. "'Shina.. _tell me_. Please..." he cupped her cheek gently and turned her face to look at him. "Anything. It's okay. Really."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 23 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 8:51

"You just... Kinda really made it seem like you like him, too." she muttered, biting her lip. "No matter what you say, your body said the other thing, either way."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 8:56

"...is this still about me not getting hard for you?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:03

".......... Kinda."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:07

Minato sighed. "That is _not_ because I'm secretly in love with Kakashi instead. I.. look, I can't deny that I find him physically attractive, but honestly, I can only barely tolerate him. He's nice when he wants to be, but..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:12

"'When he wants to be', or because he's actually decided to let you in." she muttered. "I told you before. He just needs to warm up to people. See if they can earn his trust. And then... Then he's the Kashi I know. And the one you've seem in glimpses." she sighed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:14

"It still has no impact on how I feel about him," Minato insisted. "I don't.. I honestly don't like him very much. He's.. he's manipulative. He's.. someone who'd cheat on his girlfriend. I'm... I know I did, but.. I'm .. I don't think he really cared."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:21

"Probably because things weren't well with them, either way..." she muttered, then sighed. "Yeah, alright, he might be a bit... Quite manipulative." she corrected herself. "I think it's partly because he never got what he wanted before... Before everything, so he just started, y'know, coming up with methods to finally get the things he wanted to..." after all, she'd seen much of the start of it. "But he's loyal, too. Once he lets you inside... He'll do almost anything for you. Whatever you'd ask. Though I don't know whether it's to make others happy, or because he's scared he'll lose them otherwise..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:26

"I'm scared of losing people," Minato said immediately. "But I don't cheat. And I don't want him. I want _you_. I want you so much it scares me, and that.. and that, if I had the choice between living for a week with you and then dying, or living a whole life without you, I'd take the week."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:33

She was about to rant on, but then... The words stuck in her throat, as she simply stared at him. ".... R-really?" she managed in a thin voice, moisture gathering at the corners of her eyes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:36

His cheeks coloured with emotion, but he met her gaze honestly and nodded. "I.. I can't really talk about it without sounding really cheesy, but.. but.. It just feels like.. you're my other half. Anything.. anybody else, compared to that - compared to _you_, they're really just.. just.. a waste of space."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:40

A blush stained her cheeks, and she glanced off to the side. "I.... Never thought I could matter that much..." she muttered. "I'm... Not at all perfect in any way..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:46

"I'm not saying you are.. but you're perfect for me. He isn't. He's just... he was a mistake. I won't make it again."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:49

"And you're... Completely sure?" she bit her lip and looked at him again. "Sorry, but... I just... Have to know."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:52

"That I don't love him? Or like him? Definitely. I can't say I'm not physically attracted to him. I wish I could..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:58

A small nod. "That's... All I wanted to hear. I don't blame you for being physically attracted to him. Hell, I still am, as well..." she admitted.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 10:00

Minato grimaced. "Urgh. Well. Uhm. If you ever want to sleep with him again I.. look, just tell me, okay."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 10:14

"I already told you. only want to if it was, uhm. A threesome, y'know. It just doesn't work with me and him like that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 10:19

"Yeahh... probably not going to happen right now. Really - anyone but him. It'll - it'll be a huge mess."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 10:22

"I really doubt it. He'll probably just be happy to get one more round with you." she reasoned, and shrugged. "But yeah. There isn't anyone else I'd trust, y'know.... With us. In a bedroom."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 10:23

"Shina, he's in love with me. I'm not sleeping with a guy who's in love with me. That'd be cruel..." (Did he just agree to sleeping with a guy sometime? What the hell?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 10:27

"Wouldn't surprise me if he goes for Jake now, to be honest. As in, for a more steady thing than just the groupie thing..." she muttered, now that she thought about it. "But well. He'd still have been happy for it, even f you think it's cruel, is what I think."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 10:32

"And I don't care what he thinks, because I'm not doing it. No way. My.. that I couldn't get hard.. it's not about wanting anyone else. It's cos my head's messed up because of that song and everything."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 10:33

".... What did he sing, then?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 10:41

"Ah..." Minato blushed. "Some.. something.. you know. One of those lame pop love songs. About blue eyes and stuff."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 23 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum