Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 26 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 26 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 10:46

"It'd be best if you could... But I think you'll fit André's old one. It's marine blue. Mine's... Uhm... Well. I got the orange one you saw at the school ball, and then I've got a soft pink one..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 26 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 10:48

"Pink," he said determinedly, and then blushed. "Uhm. That is. If you want to."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 10:52

A weak chuckle. "It does fit nicely with André's old kimono. Since there's a navy blue obi, and blue and purple sakura-style blossoms on it..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 10:55

"I... think my old one's light blue. But.. I haven't worn it since I was ten. So.. yeah," grinned Minato. "Anyway, I'd be happy to borrow that one."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 10:57

A small nod, and a bright smile spread on her lips. "It's just... I think Hanami's just so... Romantic, y'know?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 10:59

"Anything with you's romantic," he said smoothly.
(Actually, he thought Hanami was rather nice and would probably be more than a little hard to go to, since they usually went as a family when he was a kid. But she'd probably distract him from all that.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:03

..... Bam, bright red cheeks again, though she grinned as she gave him a playful shove. "'Natoo! I'm serious!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:10

"What makes you think I wasn't?" Perhaps a bit evilly, he gave her the Smile again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:13

She hid her face in his chest then. "Seriously... You're too good at this." she grumbled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:18

Awwwww yeaaah. "Only because I have the best inspiration in you," he said smoothly. (No, because he spent most of his time watching crappy movies on cable when he wasn't training. Before he met her, of course.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:20

"Stop iiiiit..." he could probably feel the pout against his chest.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:22

"Stop thinking you're the most amazing person in the world? Nope. Not gonna happen." He kissed the top of her head softly - which he could because she was just the right height, of course.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:25

When she looked at him again, she was still pouting. "Now you're just going for flattery.."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:29

"I'm really not," he said honestly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:38

"Feels like it... I'm really not that amazing..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:40

"Yeah. You really are. To me, you really are."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:44

Just a small smile, now, twirling a lock of hair around her finger. "... Thanks, then."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:45

"Anytime." He leaned in and kissed her very softly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:51

"You're not bad yourself, either, you know." she grinned. "Just about damn perfect..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 10:12

"Ehh..." he was going to contradict her, but realised that would pretty much undermine his own claims, so he just blushed and squirmed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 10:18

She chuckled. "And damn cute when you do that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 10:21

Minato mumbled something about guys not being cute, and blushed (cutely.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 10:22

"Even more, now." she grinned and kissed each blushing cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 10:24

"No... I'm not," he grumbled.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 10:30

"You are. It's one of the other things I love about you." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 26 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum