Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 31 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 31 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 11:16

Which he returned, trying to relax and forget about kissing guys.
It actually went pretty well.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 31 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 18:11

A small grin, and she bit his lip in parting.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 9:39

Which brought a small groan from him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 9:45

"Soo... You know, the whole wedding deal and all.." she purred. "My family's.. Rather traditional. And there's this sorta weird wedding tradition." a finger trailed down his torso.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 9:50

"Uhuh? It can't.. can't be that weird." He followed that finger. It was distracting.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 9:52

"Well. It involves the groom's friends tying him down so he can't escape...." she started, leaning in to lick up his neck.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 9:53

"Is.. is that so.." yeah, that sounded fine. He was going to be married to her. Everything would be fine. A little tying down, fine.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 9:56

"Yep." she chuckled. "And then smacking his feet with smelly fishes."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 10:00

"Smacking, okay.." mmmh, that fin - wait, WHAT?! "Smelly... Fish? How is.. what does that even have to do with marriage?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 10:06

"Don't ask me. I think most have forgotten why the tradition got there in the first place, but it's there." she grinned. "Sometimes interspersed with whips from a cane, too."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 10:09

"...your family wants to tie me down and spank my feet with fish?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 10:12

"It's not the wife's family, but the groom's friends." she pointed out.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 10:15

"I.. don't exactly have many friends. Apart from you. And none of them are Korean."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 10:18

"They'll try to convince people." then she gave a small cough. "Well... 'Kashi will probably go with it, he knows the tradition, too, and. Uhm. You know he sees you as a friend." And more...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 10:21

...way to kill the mood.
Minato disentangled himself from Kushina and rolled over on his stomach, resting his head and its grumpy grimace on his crossed arms.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 10:22

She sighed. "Sorry. But you know it's true, and you know I'll invite him."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 10:24

"Yeah. Yeah, I do. And... It's not that I don't think he's a cool guy. AS A FRIEND," Minato said with emphasis. "S'just, this- this thing, it messes things up."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 10:33

A small nod. "I know." she nuzzled close to him and kissed his neck. "But he'll get over it. Eventually."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 10:34

"He doesn't sound like it," grumbled Minato. "And.. and what if I.. if I mess up again?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 10:58

"I'll forgive you. Eventually. I... I kinda love you too much to do anything else." she muttered. "But yeah, it'll most likely pass. I've seen him like that before."

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:01

"I don't want to do something you have to forgive me for..." groaned Minato helplessly and buried his face in her lovely-scented pillow.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 11:03

She sighed. Then, in a poor attempt to cheer him up; "Just let me in on the action, then. Then there's nothing to forgive you for!" as she poked his side and kissed his shoulder.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:04

Yeah, that totally failed. Minato stiffened (and not in a happy place) and turned his head away. "That's the very last thing I want," he said with a chill to his voice.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 11:06

She sighed. "Sorry." she then murmured into his shoulder.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:09

"S'okay." It didn't sound okay.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 31 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum