Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 32 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 32 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 11:11

"Doesn't sound like it..." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 32 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:12

"Guess not."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 11:17

"'Nato. I was just joking, c'mon..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:19

"Sorry, but I don't think it's funny."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 11:22

"Sorry for my bad humor, then..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:23

"S'okay." No, still not convincing.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 1:43

A sigh. "I can hear you're lying."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 4:47

Sigh. "Let's just talk about something else."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 4:51

"... What do you want to talk about?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 4:53

"Idunno. School. What did you have for lunch?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 4:56

"Uhm... I can't even remember." she muttered, blushing just slightly. "Probably the thing that looked the most unhealthy or something."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 4:57

"Around here, there's not a lot of things like that..." he grinned up at her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 5:00

"No... But I still try to find them." a weak chuckle. "The few there is."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 5:05

"That would mean you'd need to eat all butter or all cheese..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 5:11

"Well... I do like cheese. But my stomach doesn't." she pouted. "It's stupid for not liking it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 5:13

"Ah. I'll make sure never to feed you dairy," he promised.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 5:14

"A little is okay. I loooooove chocolate mousse. But only one portion, though I'd love to eat more... But if I do, I know where I'll be all night," an awkward laugh.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 5:15

"Can't you get that with soy? My Dad can't eat dairy either, so Mum used to make him stuff with soy..." he trailed off as that made him remember a little too much.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 5:31

"It tastes weird with soya." she stated, huffing. "I don't like it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 5:32

"Not when my Mum made it.." and oddly, that memory made him smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 5:36

A weak smile. "Then she was an even better cook than my mum is." the smile softened. "She's tried numerous times but never got it just right."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 6:08

"Ah, well.. Your mum is really good. But.. well, my Mum was French, so maybe she's used to different foods."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 6:12

"Ah. Yeah, that might be it... Mum only learned about all these dairy desserts when she moved to the US to marry Dad. 'Twas when André was 3. So two years later, and they got me." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 8:42

"And then they didn't dare get any more?" he teased.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 8:47

"........ Actually, no." she blushed. "I was... A quite demanding baby, they told me."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 32 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum