Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 33 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 33 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 8:48

Minato stifled a quiet giggle in her pillow. Then, doing his best to keep a straight face, said "I can't imagine why..."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 33 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 8:51

"I was noisy. Wanted food all the time, apparently, and pulled their hair if they didn't give me some." she chuckled, and blushed.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 8:52

"That doesn't sound like you at all...." then he broke down laughing again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 8:53

"I know, right?" she giggled. "And as soon as I could walk I was the one who initiated playfights with André."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 8:54

"And you never stopped..." he laughed. "I'd like to see your baby pictures. If I can..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 8:57

"There's a couple up on facebook... Even more in my mum's account, only visible by her friends, so yeah... You haven't seen THOSE yet." she grinned. She did figure he had stalked her facebook enough to see the two or three there was on her wall because someone in her family had posted it there.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 8:58

"Well.. I saw the ones on Facebook, of course," he readily admitted. (There had been stalking. Oh yes, there had been stalking.) "But, y'know, the cute ones. And the embarrassing ones."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 9:01

"Oh... Then it's the dropbox we need to go for. If you want to see them now?" she was already reaching out for her laptop. (Standard, since she rarely ever used it.)
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 9:03

"...sure..." he was a bit taken aback. "Ya know, I thought this would involve old family photo albums and that sort of thing.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 9:22

"Oh. Well. We have very few of those, actually... After the pictures were scanned in digitally, well, most of the old ones were thrown away..." she muttered, and booted up the laptop.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 9:30

"Dad kept - well - I _think_ he kept all of them. But they're in his room. I.. Well, I guess I could ask for them, but.. I.. Yeah."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 9:31

A small nod. "I get it if you don't want to. It's fine." she smiled and leant up against him as she typed in her password and double-clicked on the dropbox icon on her desktop.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 9:34

"I do. Kinda. But.. Well. It's gonna be hard."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 9:36

She nodded. "Which means it can wait." a kiss to his cheek, and she opened the shared folder, then clicked into pictures, and then... "... From when do you want to see them? They've pretty much got from birth and onwards..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 9:38

"You're prettier than me anyway..." he flattered her, or, well, just stated the truth, really. "All of them.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 9:49

"Nah. You're too handsome for you own good." she grinned and kissed him, then clicked into the folder labeled '1998', and scrolled down to July - where the first pictures from the hospital were, the newborn Kushina in her mother's arms and already busy 'eating'. A five-year old boy, André, stood at the side of the bed and looked up at them curiously.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 9:53

Minato looked, and got a broad smile on his face. "Awwwww...."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 9:55

The next few pictures were also from the hospital. In the last one, she was looking at the camera with those huge blue eyes. She gave a weak chuckle herself.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 10:26

"Okay, I might be biased," said her boyfriend - now fiancee. "But you were an incredibly adorable baby."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 10:47

A weak chuckle. "Well... The eyes probably do a lot." she scrolled through more pictures, and even more, ad soon there was pictures of five-year-old André holding his sister - who tried to grab a hold of his hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 10:48

"And there, your love for violen - I mean, martial arts, begun?" quipped the boyfriend, who was still squeeing inwardly with how utterly adorable she looked.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 10:51

"I think so." she grinned. Moe leafing through, and there were her first steps, the red hair showing properly, then, and she was hugging her brother's leg tightly and looking upset. "He had to go to preschool. I didn't want him to, apparently." she explained.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 10:53

"You still look the same when there's something you don't want to do," Minato said lovingly, kissing her cheek.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 10:54

"So that expression is why you let me skip things I don't like to do?" she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 11:03

"Well... no. That would be because I love you," another kiss.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 33 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum