Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 18 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 18 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 11:53

Eventually; it was back to give him one deep, long, sound kiss.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 18 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 9:29

He closed his eyes and just.. relaxed into it.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 9:40

And when it broke, she gently rubbed her nose against his.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 9:45

"Thanks," he whispered, sounding a little choked up.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 9:47

"I'm just saying how I feel." she smiled. "Nothing much to thank me for."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 9:48

"For putting up with me?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 10:03

"You're not hard to be around, 'Nato. On the contrary."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 10:48

"I'm not convinced," he sighed, but he was smiling gratefully. "Just.. thanks."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 10:52

"Thank you for being in my life."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 10:58

"I love you," he said softly, tearing up a little again, just from the gratitude he felt.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 11:06

"You too." she smiled. "Can't wait to marry you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 11:07

"Oh.." he just had to lean in and kiss her at that.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 11:26

And she just smiled, though blushing a little too, as she returned it wholeheartedly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 11:37

"D'ya.. wanna.. we could get married.. I mean, like.. like soon.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 11:41

"We need to be older for it, sadly..." she muttered, and sighed. "So nah, can't be done 'soon'."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 11:52

"Isn't there.. some country that allows it?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 11:52

"... There is but then we have to go to Africa and something... And I doubt my parents would allow us to travel there to marry this soon."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 11:54

"Ah. Well. Parents. Yeah." His own Dad probably wouldn't care what he did, as long as he didn't get in the way too much, Minato thought sadly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 11:59

"Mmhmm." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 12:01

"So.. so we'll just have to wait. Yeah." What was it with marriage? She already said she wasn't going to leave him, and yet... it'd mean more if they were married. He looked at her thoughtfully.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 12:04

A small nod. "Yeah..."

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 12:05

"But uhm. I can't wait either. That was why I uhm. Gave you the ring 'n all. Even if.. even if things were a bit messed up."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 12:12

"We'll... Probably have a lot of times when things are messed up. But, when we can work past them, it just means we... We get stronger, so to speak, right?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 12:13

"Yeah.. I guess so." He smiled at her, and it almost felt convinced. "I wish there was.. some magic way of just ensuring everything'd work out."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 12:18

"Mmhmm... Me too. But nothing works that way, so, yeah... We just gotta... Gotta keep doing our best, eh?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 18 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum