Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 30 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 30 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Apr - 11:01

"I think borrowing the Japanese garden for a wedding is just about as expensive as all the plane tickets to Korea..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 30 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Apr - 11:04

"...okay, maybe we need to wait a little, then. Until we have the money." No thinking of relatives or money now. Think of boobs instead.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Apr - 11:06

"Or maybe I should start searching for other japanese gardens and the like in France... We might be lucky there's others big enough than just the one in Paris..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Apr - 11:07

"Yeah.. I guess there would be... it's probably on the Internet somewhere... but.. weren't we doing something?" A pointed pinch of one nipple.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Apr - 20:12

A soft moan and nod. "Uhuh..." she bit her lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 9:53

"Or.. are you so bored with me that you'd rather discuss gardens?" He tried to feign hurt, but he was laughing so it kind of failed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 9:56

"You... You damn well know I'm not."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 9:57

"Weeeelll... you don't sound that enthusiastic... I'm worried..." he snuck a hand down to play with her pubic hair.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 10:00

An eager twitch of her hips. "Don't be..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 10:03

"..that I'm not sexy enough for you... maybe I need to lift more.. or go get a manicure... or grow a beard.." (she knew well that he couldn't grow a beard. He shaved every fourteen days or so.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 10:17

"It'd take you decades to grow one..." she teased with a slight chuckle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 10:18

"That's exactly what I mean... maybe you want a beardier man.. secretly..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 10:21

"You've seen the guys I've had before. No beards there, either, or the ability to grow one." she grinned and kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 10:34

Technically, he'd never seen Obito, but he didn't bring up dead ex-boyfriends. So he just sighed dramatically. "That just mean you crave them more."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 10:37

"Nah. it means i really dislike them."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 10:39

"Now my potential beard is insulted. It'll never show." He bit her earlobe because the joke was sorta ... weird. He needed distraction.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 10:48

"Good thing. I'll keep insulting it until it decides to never even show part of itself every few weeks..." she groaned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 10:50

"You wanna intimidate my beard? That... might probably work.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 10:52

"I mean, really. What's so attractive about them? All they do is probably getting in your mouth when you're kissing..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 10:54

"I dunno.. I never.." he was about to say, never kissed anyone with a beard, but uhm. That was. Uhm. Kinda not right. Even if it was really just stubble. He quickly changed it to "-never thought about it!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 11:00

"And food gets stuck in it, too. Ew. Food shouldn't go to waste like that." she prattled on, oblivious to what he'd said.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 11:09

...phew. "Yeah. That's really gross. I promise my beard will always stay extremely scared of you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 11:12

"I hope so." she grinned and kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 11:13

Right. Focus on kissing. Mmm, kissing.. could he - yeah, he could play with her boobs while they were kissing. Interesting.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 11:15

- which elicited a moan from her, and a pleased hum.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 30 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum