Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 16 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 16 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 10:57

"And I'll make sure..." she muttered, biting gently, "... That you'll feel loved..." nibbles moved up his jawline, "... each and every day." then down the throat, where her lips fastened to soft skin, to suck a dark red mark int existence.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 16 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:58

"I... I do," he gasped, feeling completely drained, and yet, arousal unmistakeably coursed through him at her actions. "I.. I never doubt you.."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 11:02

"I want to be absolutely sure." a small bite to the already abused skin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 11:05

"I.. I know.. it's.. just me who's.. messed up," he moaned softly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 11:07

"And I love you just the way you are." the collarbone, now.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 11:11

"I'll.. I'll try and.. and be as good as I can.. for you.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 11:15

"You don't need to try so hard..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 11:27

"I need to.. because I need to be the best I can be.. for you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 11:30

"I'm not perfect. So you don't have to try so hard."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 9:56

"Heh.." he snorted. "Might as well not try since it doesn't seem to be working..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:05

"It doesn't because you're already wonderful."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:06

He didn't answer. but traced the patterns on her bedspread.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:08

A small sigh and a kiss. "You really are."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:09

"I'll try." He tried to smile, but it sort of failed. He didn't feel like it, anyway.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:10

"You might not feel like you are, but I think you are. Don't change. I like you just the way you are."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:11

"I don't. Like me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:13

"I do. I love you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:15

Sigh.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:16

"But yeah... You really do need to love yourself, too. You're a good person, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:17

"I'll... try." It didn't sound convinced.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:19

"I mean.... Don't you trust my judgement, 'Nato?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:21

"Huh? Uhm..." Just a slightly too-long pause. "Sure."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:22

".... Why the pause?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 12 Apr - 10:24

"Uhm. Iah." Minato looked everywhere except at her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 12 Apr - 10:32

"Minato. Why?" the stubborn tone entered her voice.

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 16 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum