Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 15 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 15 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 9:01

"Huh?" Minato raised his tear- and snot-stained face and looked at her. "You're _glad_?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 15 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 9:05

"Mmhmm. 'Cuz it means you really loved her. An, an then she'll never really leave you, she'll always be inside, 'ttebane... And... Also... If you really loved her, well, then I bet she was a wonderful person. 'Cuz otherwise you wouldn't have loved her."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 9:08

"She was. And then she died. Which pretty much means, left me, don't you think?" He scowled at her, then buried his face and cried again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 9:15

"No... We can't control when we die, Minato... Nobody can. Don't you think I was mad at Obito, too, for 'leaving', until I realized he didn't, not really?" she sighed. "Look, Minato... If there'd been any way for her to hold on, I'm sure she would've. For you. She got sick, right? She probably only lasted that long because she wanted to be there for you as long as possible."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 9:20

"I know," he mumbled into the pillow. "It doesn't help. She still isn't here."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 9:23

"No... She isn't... But you are, and you can still face every day without breaking apart. That's quite an accomplishment, I think." a trying-for-encouraging smile, a gentle rub of his shoulder.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 9:24

"It doesn't feel like it." But he moved maybe an inch or two closer towards her. "Feels like.. like whenever I think about her the world just.. just stops."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 9:30

"Well... I'm here to start it for you again, then." she leant in and kissed the top of his head.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 9:32

"Just.. just don't ever... ever leave me, too..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 9:35

"I won't, 'Nato. Never ever. Not if I can prevent it." and then she hugged him tightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 9:44

"I'm.. I'm sorry. F-for all the mistakes I make.. I.. I can't handle it if you leave.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 9:56

"I won't, 'Nato. I love you. You and the mistakes you make."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 9:59

"No, I.. I really.. It's not fair to you that I do so many things wrong," he hiccupped. "I just try and.. try and do things right and.. and they sorta mess up.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 10:01

"I love you all the more for still trying, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:13

"You don't deserve messed up guys..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 10:17

"I don't want anyone else."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:23

"Heh," he gave a wet snort. "Just because we're still in school. There isn't anyone else around.. if.. seriously, if you ever want somebody else, it's cool.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 10:26

She shook her head. "I won't ever want anyone else. You're perfect to me, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:36

"We're sixteen and I'm really not," insisted Minato stubbornly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 10:40

"You are to me."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:42

"I.." he licked his lips "- I can't really believe it. S-sorry. Most days I just.. wake up, and I get a little scared because I think - is she going to find out today that she could do a lot better.. I.. my therapist says I have.. s-separation anxiety."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 10:44

"Well. Then I won't ever leave you." and then she kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:47

He had more arguments, but she stopped them pretty efficiently.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 10:50

A gentle nibbling of his bottom lip followed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:53

A weak moan she got in return.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 15 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum