Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 31 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 31 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 9:08

No motion from him, save, well, the breathing.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 31 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 9:18

"I take it you liked that." finally, she spoke again, while she snuggled in close and kissed his cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 9:24

He didn't answer, but made a small motion to take her hand and hold it firmly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 9:25

Just a small smile, a kiss to his throat before she laid her head on his shoulder as she gave his hand a small squeeze, closed her eyes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 9:28

A moment later, he curled up close and buried his face in her chest, taking huge, shuddering breaths.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 9:30

Just a small, soft smile, and she let her free hand play with his sweat-slicked hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 9:37

"I - I - don't laugh.. please..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 9:38

"Why should I? I'm happy if you enjoyed it." she said rather softly, kissing the top of his head.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 9:43

"It.. it was.. I.. I dunno.." a warm tear fell on her collarbone.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 9:44

Slight worry settled in her features. "... Was it... Too much?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 9:49

"I... I dunno.." he sniffled, feeling really damn pathetic.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 9:51

Biting her lip, she just kept gently caressing his hair. She really didn't have the slightest clue what to say.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 10:05

"I.. it feels.. I dunno.." he started shaking all over, feeling hot and cold at the same time.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 10:07

"Shh." she muttered, kissed the top of his head again. "I'm here. Just relax 'Nato. Its fine."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 10:10

"C-c-cold," he muttered.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 10:11

A small nod, and she reached out, down to the floor, to get a hold of the thinner duvet she used in the summers, and threw it over them both.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 10:14

He burrowed under her covers gratefully, snuggling close to her as soon as he could.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 10:17

A small smile, another kiss. "How's sleep sound about now?" she was a little tired after that rather powerful orgasm. She could only believe he was much like that... But tenfold.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 10:20

"I.. don't.. know.." he muttered slowly. He felt tired. Bone tired, and yet completely alert, almost hyperaware. It was.. "I have no idea how I'm feeling," he laughed shakily.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 10:22

"I guess that's... Understandable." a weak smile. "But... I... We... Do need to get some sleep soon... Getting up early in the morning..." she smiled and rubbed her nose gently against his.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 10:27

"Can't," he said curtly, then held her tightly once more.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 10:30

"... Do you mind if I do?" she asked in a mutter, blushing a little.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 10:31

He felt.. pretty hurt. But tried not to show it. "No. Go on..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 10:33

"I just... I'm... Yeah." she muttered, gave a rather awkward grin. "... Tired, an', an', dunno really what to say, 'ttebane. I'm.... Pretty useless right now." she bit her lip and looked away.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 10:35

"Just.. go to sleep." A mumble against her throat where he still clung to her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 31 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum